Zero Punctuation: Beatles Rock Band and Guitar Hero 5

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Beatles Rock Band and Guitar Hero 5

This week, Zero Punctuation reviews Beatles Rock Band and Guitar Hero 5.

Watch Video

Orhid

Apr 14, 2009
We should be fair that "Spice Girls Pop Kind of thing band" would not be as catchy.

It does make me wonder why do they just would not leave guitar hero alone because its not like you can add THAT much bloody innovation to make it worth another game isntead just rereleasing the same thing.

Aeryn Seoung

Aug 21, 2009
Man you're so right. I tend to just phase the music out and rack up some insane score without even trying.

Phsx2

Phsx2
Aug 21, 2009
Good review but no-matter what anyone says I'll NEVER buy a guitar hero or rock band game EVERRRRRRRRRRR

slipknot4

Feb 19, 2009
I would like to see the new guitar hero games feature songs from the past year instead of giving us older Beatles and Metallica songs.

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
Was it just me, or did the first part of the review sound like Yahtzee insulting his fans?

That aside, good review, it sounded like the end was cobbled together but it was still good.

This review is half the reason I don't want to buy GH or RS, the other half not having enough people to play them with.

Jark

Jun 12, 2009
Nice review Yahtzee :)

Guitar hero and Rock Band have kinda lost their charm tbh, used to play the old Guitar hero games, i.e, 1,2,3 but ever since world tour it's been kinda dead and stagnating.

MK Tha Rebel

Jun 12, 2009
Very entertaining review, I especially liked the end animations with Jimmy Hendrix with a bazooka. I still don't plan on buying either of these games, but very funny as always!

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
I had wondered how they were going to condense the wide array of sounds employed by the Beatles into a plastic ukulele meant to mimic guitars.

As things go, I am one of those people who sits out on the GH playing. Mostly because I dislike the game in general. It doesn't interest me to really play it, and watching others do so is even less entertaining... Unless you start heckling them.

Tekyro

Aug 10, 2009
The image shown in the "controller is smaller than a real guitar" is a bass, not a guitar. Just putting that out there