Zero Punctuation: Borderlands

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Borderlands

This week, Zero Punctuation reviews Borderlands.

Be sure to join the Zero Punctuation Facebook Fan Page [http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zero-Punctuation/7546255825].

Watch Video

LornMind

Dec 27, 2008
XD Yay. I was wonderin' when Yahtzee would do this.

I agree, Borderlands is meh alone, but it gets better in co-op.

I just happen to hold a better opinion of it.

EDIT: It's probably already been mentioned, but you can compare weapons on the ground without opening the menu. The little arrows next to the damages, ROF, etc. tell you, do they not?

Warachia

Aug 11, 2009
I figured he wouldn't really like the four player co-op, too bad people will whine about it anyway, looking forward to the extra punctaution.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Greeat Episode, I was hoping you would tear this game a new one. I am looking forward to your Mass Effect 2 Review, because I actually care about that game and want to see your take on it.

Warachia

Aug 11, 2009
I figured he wouldn't really like the four player co-op, too bad people will whine about it anyway, looking forward too the extra punctaution.

Tharticus

Dec 10, 2008
Yesh, I never expected Mr. Croshaw to be pissed when his fans bother him to review Borderlands.

But eventually, somebody is going to bother him to review FF XIII. Oh hilarity ensures Mr. Croshaw.

thatstheguy

Dec 27, 2008
Man. I think we should stop telling Yahtzee to do reviews of certain games. I was surprised he didn't get a heart attack half way through the review. Never played this game, though I had interest in trying it. I don't multiplayer that much, so might give it a try.

Jory

Dec 16, 2009
They did seem to be pretty minor complaints. But for someone who hates the MMORPG grindy set up it's hardly surprising he hated it

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
If you do manage to shut those whiny stupid tossers up, please don't hoard your secret. Being able to nailgun metal plates over the faces of retarded fanboys aching to hear what is sure to be glowing praise for a shitty game is an ability critics the world over have been dreaming of since the first cave drawing was pissed on by someone who thought the antelopes were not colored properly.

Hobo Joe

Aug 4, 2009
Very funny video; while I agree with all the complaints he made they never stopped Borderlands from being fun for me.

GameGoddess101

Jun 11, 2009
I'm going to have to agree with Yahtzee here and just say that games that require four-player co-op for the "good stuff" is just lazy game design. Remember those days when you bought a game and the single player campaign had to stand up on it's own? Yeah, what the fuck happened to this!?!

Anyway, this was hysterical Yahtzee. Keep up the good work.