Zero Punctuation: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - G.I. Joe Villain Kevin Spacey

Toblo1

Jun 1, 2014
juchmis said:
Toblo1 said:
Annoyance with Yahtzee firing shots at the U.S aside
When did Yahtzee fire shots at the US? EDIT: Because I sure as hell hope it wasn't when he dared to compare True American Heroes? with the Dirty Sand******s.

I love how hypersensitive the citizens of the second worst developed country in the world are all the time about their precious murka.
Note that I said "Annoyance" not "mad" or "angry"

I'm not hypersensitive about it really, just really, really tired of Yahtzee constantly saying the US sucks. (Regardless of whether it does or not.)

For the record, its just because whenever he does a military-esque game (not just Modern military shooters/spunkgargleweewee), he always seems to slip in a US shot regardless on whether it's relevant or not(The Twitard rant from his Splinter Cell Conviction review stands out the most).

xscoot

Sep 8, 2009
I just rewatched Yahtzee's Best of 2013 video and he actually predicted the plot of Advanced Warfare (specifically, he made a joke about creating a bomb that would kill people with the wrong skin color, and there is a DNA bomb in the game).

Twinrehz

May 19, 2014
Country
Norge
Hah, first one in quite a while that actually made me chuckle, rather than just smirk like a smug bastard that just farted. Idunno, maybe it's because I'm tired.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Extragorey said:
Hehe, Slow-Time Events. I'll have to use that. I've never understood why they make you press the interact key to continue in certain parts of cutscenes. It's a cheap way of adding interactivity that isn't really interactivity at all, since you have no other option.

F.
So what you're saying is "F" that, right?

>.>

Fursnake said:
Press F to pay respects reminds me of Press X to Jason, but not as funny.
That makes sense. Laughter is an expression of emoshuns, and Call of Duties do not have the polygons for true emoshuns. That's why they're always so grim.

lordofpowies said:
Yahtzee's dogged refusal to review the multiplayer really helps his opinion on the game stay relevant and meaningful. (Sarcasm)
I'm not sure you want someone in Australia reviewing online multiplayer.

TheZaius

May 7, 2008
At the beginning of this video, I was really hoping that the two white male characters who appear at the beginning of the game actually reveal themselves to be twins and even call themselves "bro" and everything.

Speaks volumes on the state of game protagonists these days.

Thanatos2k

Aug 12, 2013
Fursnake said:
Press F to pay respects reminds me of Press X to Jason, but not as funny.
It's worse. Press X to Jason was basically optional. The first time it showed up you weren't quite sure if it did anything or not, but you didn't have to do it, and you decided how often you pressed X to Jason.

Progression blocking slow time events are far more laughable.

endplanets

Mar 18, 2011
CoD vs Pinhead? Well we already had CoD vs Predators and CoD vs Michael Myers (No, seriously) so why not.