Zero Punctuation: Call of Duty: Black Ops

entropy3ko

Jan 17, 2008
Father Time said:
Wait why would say the U.S. was a virgin when it comes to war?
Perhaps he meant that the US hasn't fought a real war on american soil since the American Civil War.

One thing is to send troops abroad, another is to figt in your home soil.

bpk428

Jan 23, 2011
Hey Yahtzee, I know you don't like multiplayer, but you didn't even mention Combat Training! It's all the fun of multiplayer, without the douchebags, and if you so choose, without the difficulty! It's you, playing multiplayer against a chosen number of AI's, not actual people. You can make them as easy or hard as you want, and let's face it, a 1 v 9 match against pants-on-head retarded AI's is hillarious! And if that gets boring, you can always turn up the difficulty. Or you can even have a 6v6 match where 5 of them are on your team. I really think this would help you with your phobia of multiplayer, and you might even have some fun in the process.

LesIsMore

Jul 22, 2008
When he asked for white Anglo-Saxon tough-guy names, was anyone else thinking of this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFHlJ2voJHY

Samuel Chase

Dec 17, 2010
Half this stuff never even happened! We didn't kill Castro in the bay of pigs, and there is no such thing as a shotgun/flamethrower. Battlefield, now that's a game!

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
1. The new desing msut have messed something up because "Game info" window show the first call of duty game instead of Black Ops one. r was that intentional.
2. i actually met people who were insulted by the title and wanted them to rename it "african-american ops". oh the time i wasted explaining them that it had nothing to do with race....

As for WW3, well lybia, afganistan, iraq, egypt, looks like the western intervention eventually start this. after all russia is saying they will attack if americans wont fall back. thne again, they ALWAYS are saying that.