Zero Punctuation: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Lord Frunkamunch

Apr 29, 2008
So wait, does ANYONE who posts within the first five minutes get banned, or is it only the ones who claim to have watched the video/yell "first"? This has been bugging me for a while.

skywing

Nov 18, 2009
Nice, I agree with most of that too. Co-op missions were the best. Also, the stupid cheap deaths every ten seconds in the campaign really piss me off.

savandicus

Jun 5, 2008
Lord Frunkamunch said:
So wait, does ANYONE who posts within the first five minutes get banned, or is it only the ones who claim to have watched the video/yell "first"? This has been bugging me for a while.
I think posting before its actually possible to finish watching the video is generally frowned upon.

Also i definately think it would have to be a type of pistol that most closely resembles the sound of a bang.

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
Lord Frunkamunch said:
Yes.

Fricken Hamster

Dec 25, 2008
archyoda77 said:
Niace you got it before the Yahtzee's automated post

Anyways, the single player was way too short. Now multiplayer sucks on PC, so theres no reason to get it.

AND SNIPER TEAMS ARE NO GAY AT ALL

CMon

Jun 18, 2009
Lovely. I had a feeling you wouldn't review CoD6:MW2 (seriously, that's a fucking unnecessarily long abbrievation), but lo, you did!

The best review in a long time. It's been a while since I laughed at ZP, I was getting worried.

epsilon246

Sep 18, 2009
Lord Frunkamunch said:
Both, poeple who post before they watch the video and have nothing to add and people who still think shouting first is in any way intelligent.

Aleate

Mar 24, 2009
*After I had watched it*
I personally didn't like this game either, for mostly the same reasons as him.
I had to lol at "MW3: Solid Soap"

ARKSgtAlpha

Jul 16, 2009
lolz loved the review. i have to agree the campaign was too short and the sudden (and retarded) death of your 141 pc was well stupid

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
So, in summary: Single player, silly and short. Just like the first Call of Duty, you'll encounter situations where you're getting killed many times trying to move 5 yards. Multiplayer, much better than single player. You'll probably buy it anyway if you're an easily impressed graphics addict.

Well, I'll say one thing about MW2, it certainly lived up to its expectations.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
The bullets and eye bursting part is so true. You need to be a damn ninja most missions. Also,k i too love the Spec Op missions, there was something awesome about me and a mate helping eachother out using the AC130 and using the milatary talk Yahtzee used. Anyway, great review!

Rafe

Apr 18, 2009
Shame he doesn't play online -- the reason nearly EVERYONE bought it.

Amazing review though and glad 'ya liked it.

ST3FAN

Nov 19, 2009
He was rather nice to the game i think. Really the only complaint against the game was the story. But hey good review anyway. Better than any review from any other website.