Zero Punctuation: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

This week, Zero Punctuation reviews one of the often lauded greatest games of all time, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Watch Video

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
Well done, you shrewd man.
Though you said you never did play it at the time, it couldn't have been a distraction while your mother was drinking booze....
Overall, I wasted five minutes of my life on a (review of a) game that I never heard of, played on a console I'll never acquire, and don't care about.

Okysho

Sep 12, 2010
that was actually buckets of fun. I've been meaning to try an actual castlevania game (sad, yes I know) might be time to pick one up

Apr 21, 2011
Another fantastic review, but I must say I didn't expect you to review a retro game. I expected socom 4 by the opening, but perhaps that is something you can do next week?.

Trogdor1138

May 28, 2010
Awesome! I've been playing it recently and am doing the inverted castle at the moment, it's pretty annoying though so I've left it for awhile. Not to mention, you know, Mortal Kombat hasn't left the PS3 since it arrived at my door.

It would be great if Yahtzee could do Mortal Kombat, I'm pretty sure legal-wise he'd be fine. Nobody over here seems to have had any problems with it.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
It's safe to say I was not expecting that. In fact, I even prepared a big rant on you not bothering to play any of the multiplayer for Brink...

My afternoon is ruined.

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
Should just point out that the backwards Dracula thing was originally done by Universal Studios in 'Son of Dracula'... guess what his name was ;)
Good to see another retro going through the ringer I guess.