Zero Punctuation: Fallout 3

gunnnnkjkjkj

Oct 2, 2008
nice episode :D been waiting all day :p Hope you do GH4 next time (although i guess you wont , since you did GH3)but theres always a hope. Great episode

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
Haha, that first part was really good, (I mean the beginning 20 seconds) And I do agree with the Fallout 3, Oblivion thing, and I steal most stuff not stuck down too, except I don't pickpocket, as I suck at it...

Volucer

Sep 4, 2008
I agree with the review, only part I didn't like was the subpar ending.

EDIT: I meant the subpar ending of the game, not the ZP, just to clarify that.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
First 20 seconds are worth the price of admission.

Also, if you haven't tried Branston pickle yet, what's wrong with you?

Georgie2x4

Oct 1, 2008
"Yeah it's pretty good" lol great review, I thought FO3 was better than Oblivion still enjoying it now. Yahtzee does love his Branston pickle!

finalmad

Apr 19, 2008
*woosh enters random battle*ahhh damn how the hell did i reach here....oh a review must watch*sits and watches* was anticipating this whoot next review "Predictable Game With Boring Ending 2:Return of horrible controls."

keep up the good work Yahtzee!!

derpa

Apr 4, 2008
Eh not bad, didn't do Fallout 3 the justice of how bad a RPG it is, but a amusing easy FPS it really is.

Giygas

Mar 1, 2008
People haven't even watched the review and are saying how great it is. Oh well, it was decent

Royas

Apr 25, 2008
Not the most amusing ZP ever, but not bad. The opening was a real hoot, actually got a "WTF?" from me before I realized what was happening. I disagree with some of his points on Fallout 3, I didn't find the scenery at all monotonous, and saw little to no real similarity with Oblivion (except the 3-D, first person aspect). It seems that often what Yahtzee is complaining about in a game are things I really enjoyed.

Wrds

Dyslexic Wonder
Sep 4, 2008
finally someone reviews this that i actually agree with. Thanks this was a great review.

hilarious and i couldnt agree more with everything you said

every review looks at it from a Fallout series point of view, but i looked at it right away from an Oblivion point of view.

MolotoK

Jul 16, 2008
Has Yahtzee ever played the originals?
I guess he didn't, because then he wouldn't compare fallout 3 to Branston Pickle.

I expected much more of a bashing for FO3 by Yahtzee.
It's probably the most disappointing game in the last decade or so and definetly the worst sequel ever made but no reviewer seems to notice....

imbaczek

Nov 19, 2008
if you really haven't played fallout 2, then i kinda forgive for this review. now go play it, coz now is the time and you're several years behind.