Zero Punctuation: Far Cry 2

stiver

Oct 17, 2007
Farcry 2. Never got around to playing this.
Love the shift in accent at parts.
+10 points for Power Rangers reference.

Volucer

Sep 4, 2008
Lol, my thoughts exactly, the looks are really all the game has for it. Although Yahtzee seems to have played it for longer than I did before I got fed up with it.

fallen1

Dec 22, 2008
stiver said:
Farcry 2. Never got around to playing this.
Love the shift in accent at parts.
+10 points for Power Rangers reference.
Couldn't of said it better myself. All I can say is that I am glad that he finally got to Farcry 2 after what seemed like forever.

DanTheBigMan

Oct 18, 2008
Speeedy bannage up there.
Anyway, I liked it.
Never got much into the Cry Engine games, mostly because I'm in the demographic of "Poor Bastard" and can't afford a system/television to adequately handle the eye-bleedingly wonderful graphics.
Good to know the gaming industry, as a whole, is still following the proud tradition of giving us our cake, then watching us choke on it.

Mariena

Sep 25, 2008
Good to see FarCry 2 finally getting bashed by ZP. It was necessary. What a pos game. Okay it was more like a review, but I think it was still getting a good whopping. Wasn't positive at least. Was it? Erm.

Oh god, the accent, though.

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
Damn that was a great one, almost fell out of my chair after the mutation reference and the power rangers one.

Aconite333

May 1, 2008
+10 for Bear Grylls cameo.

Also, did anyone else feel like Yahtzee was reading with a different accent or something?