Zero Punctuation: Far Cry 2

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Accent...hurting...brain...don't...understand...ARRRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!

(Runs into the bushes and wets himself)

Now that that's overwith, I really didn't find Farcry 2 that "hooking," I suppose I wanted a more intense experience than I got, the whole thing starting off more than a little too slow. And the Malaria mcguffin was more than a little annoying.

Enlong

Dec 24, 2008
Huh... does Yahtzee have a cold or something, or was the change in accent a subtle joke that I failed to get?

Tony2077

Dec 19, 2007
well i liked this one hope you can keep it up and another thing do you even look at these

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
Well I'm glad there were actually some review parts to this review. The last few haven't had many review elements. It sort of teetered out at the end there though.

Aconite333 said:
Also, did anyone else feel like Yahtzee was reading with a different accent or something?
Uh... wow. You missed that one completely didn't you? Hooray for ignorance.

brabz

Jan 3, 2008
The accents were brutal and annoying, much like he seems to think the game was. Shame, really enjoyed FarCry 1.

Inuprince

Aug 12, 2008
Great Review I've been waiting for this to make my day better and make me finally laugh - although the funny accents surprised me a little it was still another great ZP ;)

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
What is with the accent?
Seems like he purposely did it...which is odd.

In any case, it actually seem rather review-y! And funny!
Seems you can have both.

Azhrarn-101

Jul 15, 2008
While I was starting to get annoyed by the rather heavy "aussie" accent Yahtzee appears to be throwing around all of a sudden the review itself was pretty good. Good to see I made the right choice by not buying it. I might just dig up FarCry now. :)

spuddyt

Nov 22, 2008
hmmm... well the accent was certainly different, but it seemed to cropping up in the weirdest of times, like there was some guy with a "south africa" filter button pressing it on and off completely at random/because he was being tortured for information