Zero Punctuation: Gears of War 2

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
Kahoony117 said:
Personally enjoyed it, but his review did shed some light on the not so great things.
Also, why did like the first seven comments get suspended? I see nothing wrong with them.
anmolngm said:
Just a quick question but why are the first people that respond to Zero Punctuation banned?
While there is nothing wrong with the comments. The fact is that they posted them before they watched the video. Which gets rather annoying.

WVUFairless

Jan 21, 2009
Im glad he explained why he used that weird accent in last weeks review in the last 5 seconds of this review lol

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
sheic99 said:
Spinwhiz said:
Clairaudient said:
keyper159 said:
cool new video but why are so many people banned for those posts??
They posted their "lolllzlz I LOVE YTAHAZEEE" before they could have even finished watching the actual video. The video was up around noon, lasted 5 minutes and there's people commenting on it by 12:01
*nods and shines hammer*
I've always wondered, is there a competition to see who can ban/suspend the most amount of people on these threads, or do you just take turns?
Naw, it's just whoever gets to the thread first. I just happened to refresh my screen at the right time. We really don't like banning people at all but some people just don't learn until you smash them in the avatar with a glowing banhammer.

Almgandi

Nov 10, 2008
@the end; or because one of the voice actors is the same as the one who does Bender on futurama

ultimatechance

Dec 24, 2008
hahahaha, chest high walls and the shawshank references were the best. (Edit: Did no one else really get the shawshank reference?)

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
nothing on how you can't see crap in the game because your character takes up half the screen?

jemborg

Oct 10, 2008
BlueInkAlchemist said:
A return to the flippity glombo spletch. Seriously, this feels a lot more like a legitimate review than four minutes of hilarious cynical ragging. I had a feeling he was going to dislike it based solely on the big tough "space marines" in ridiculous suits of powered armor fighting waves of monsters who are monstrously thick, but what I didn't expect were the more subtle gay jokes (in comparison to, say, Army of Two), Freud (FNARR FNARR made me laugh) and Will Smith.

And even if Cliffy B got a big "Fuck You," I'm sure Yahtzee still considers him an extremely sexy man.

Very good, quite funny, will watch again.
Agreed.

Innuendo? In-YOUR-endo!...

Mrs. Saunders: "Oh dear, I see that overfed rooster of yours has fallen over and got a concussion Mr. Gimley! Need some help?"

Mr. Gimley: "Yes Mrs. Sanders, grab my big fat cock and and give it's throbbing head a rub will you?"

Finbar Saunders: "FNARR FNARR".

Keep up the grand work Yahtzee. :D

SpartanAssassin

Jan 21, 2009
If I knew he was going to read these posts I would have asked him to review Gears 2 a long time ago, instead of Tomb Raider Underworld that everyone knew has going to suck in the first place, after all, the newer they are the worse they get.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Holy Christ this was funny! My brother couldn't stop laughing at the giant chins part or the half a car bit.

Keep up the good work! Pie we can! Pie we can!

Mighdas

Jan 11, 2009
Well Yahtzee, if it makes you feel better,

Dom ends up killing his wife in the end...

Tietsu

May 28, 2008
One of my favorites. recently I've felt that Yahtzee has been hit and miss with most of it, but this actually was a review that mentioned the good with the bad and didn't just rape us through one ear and out the other. Assuming Yahtzee even bothers to read these bloody things I would recommend to continue in this vein.

and the Alien = good = bad bit was funny as hell.

Somthing

Jan 12, 2009
stoid7 said:
Good review, think I might have to try the game. I'm glad he explained that terrible accent from last week, and hope he never repeats it.
explained? are you really so outright retarded that you need it explained to you? i mean he said if you do not count having a hilarious african accent as a mutation right when he started with the accents that SHOULD (note should meaning that it didnt due to internets crazy amounts of retarded fuckhead. I say DO MORE ACCENTS AND CONFUSE THE MASSES!!!!!

Schap3lleCorby

Sep 25, 2008
good review, loved the way he spoke about the fail A.I. by the sounds of it it seems like its nearly as retarded as the people who always get temp bans for posting comments before theyve had a chance to watch the video like the 4 or 5 guys on page 1 lol

beddo

Dec 12, 2007
Hamster at Dawn said:
This review reflects my thoughts on the game exactly. Even with all its flaws, Gears of War 2 is an enjoyable game. I personally only play in coop though because, as mentioned, the AI is useless and will sometimes run out and get killed thus forcing you to reload a checkpoint.
Is it difficult to form your own opinions on a game without Yahtzee telling you what to think?