Zero Punctuation: Ghostbusters: The Video Game

Kalado

I'm in Spaaaaaaaace
May 6, 2009
Damn you, Im on work and cant watch the video.
I hate you !
Post your videos 1 hour later :p

Suarga

Jun 23, 2008
Fun review, seemed like an alright game due to it not being tied to a release date that is the same or similar to a movie's release date, but I haven't tried it. Looks neat, though.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Great review and very just points one cannot expect a movie producer to make a game as they are and will remain two different kinds of entertainment

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
I sort of saw this coming. Him reviewing the game, and sawing it to little ectoplasmic pieces.

dls182

Viva La Squir
Jun 15, 2009
Nice critique, I've been debating about getting this...

On another note, the crossword-style word jumbles are getting more and more crazy (read: impossible to follow), but, you know, in a good way.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
lol, love the ending. Yes its true this man has no dick.

Edit: Does this mean he is finally going to review Red faction next?

Nargleblarg

Jun 24, 2008
Great like always but I'm shocked the game only came out a month or so after us americans.

noodles loves you

Nov 20, 2008
okay that was entertaining enough, but rather than make valid points about it i'm just going to post and go YAY as my post count goes up by one.

Well done Yahtzee, you person who doesn't read this

Azhrarn-101

Jul 15, 2008
Well Chief, did you get all versions or just the PS3 one that all of Europe got stuck with? =) Congratulations though, Europe is the stepchild on this release, you deserved a break down under.

Anyway, liked the review, somehow I wasnt surprised that a movie tie-in game was fairly bad. Even though the movie was released 25 years ago and this is an anniversary release.
It has a neat physics engine though. :)

Segadroid

Apparently a Premium Member now
Mar 20, 2009
Although I feel compelled to believe every word Y to the Z says about his game, it isn't that bad. I borrowed it from a friend and I swear I haven't regret one second of playing it.