Zero Punctuation: God of War: Chains of Olympus

Ph0X2

Apr 30, 2008
SEcond!

Nice review, I love that game!!

It was hilarious. LOL'd all over myself.

G0DF4TH3R

Feb 27, 2008
as always amazing and GOW is a great game but there is one thing he did not say which was it is a short game 4-5 hrs long

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
Ah, the good old "Fuck You" button. Every game has one. My personal favorite is R3 for the PS3 in COD4 multiplayer. Especially if you manage to sneak up behind the same fucking bastard sniper who blew your brains out five straight times.

Anyway, great review Yahtzee. Keep on rollin'.

C-man101

Apr 19, 2008
awesome review, god of war does have a nice combat system and swinging your swords around to chop of evil soldierheads is really satisfying

Teabags

Jan 23, 2008
G0DF4TH3R said:
as always amazing and GOW is a great game but there is one thing he did not say which was it is a short game 4-5 hrs long
he mentions "if you think God Of War needed to be 4 or 5 hours longer...."

sammyfreak

Dec 5, 2007
I managed to tear myself away from GTA IV long enought to watch it! Thanks for another 4 minutes of bliss.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Another fine job from Yahtzee, and no doubt the SSBB thread madness will spread here with the 'Brawl is still shit' comment at the end.

Signed certificate, I love that!

richasr

Dec 13, 2007
G0DF4TH3R said:
He did, not in a literal sentence just "If you thought God Of War should have been 4-5 hours longer then go for it"

Never played any of the series, i've kind of left my PS2 in a cupboard somewhere since I've had my 360, wouldn't mind checking them out though.

TheDR

Apr 30, 2008
I love these reviews, i want to get Gow now tho :p

Jade-Scale said:
First comment!

That aside, I played the game and I wasn't really impressed. I really think the PSP suffers without that second analog nub. I use mine for a few games here and there, but mostly for the PS3 compatibility. I really don't think this game is worth it when there's games like Patapon and LocoRoco out there.
How the hell did you see that much of the video and type out your comment in the same minute as the video came out, genuis :D

TZer0

Jan 22, 2008
Nice one indeed.. too bad I don't have a PSP.

Jade-Scale said:
First comment!

That aside, I played the game and I wasn't really impressed. I really think the PSP suffers without that second analog nub. I use mine for a few games here and there, but mostly for the PS3 compatibility. I really don't think this game is worth it when there's games like Patapon and LocoRoco out there.
Death over this first-poster.

Ph0X2 said:
SEcond!

Nice review, I love that game!!

It was hilarious. LOL'd all over myself.
And over this second-poster.

Gerrark

Apr 30, 2008
After what I didn't think was too stellar of a review last week (And not because I'm a Brawl fanboy, shove off all nuts already up in arms and ready to scream "Nintendrone!" at the top of your lungs.) it's great to watch one of these and laugh considerably again, and not only that, want to watch it again because there's some good laughs buried in there that I didn't see the first time. So, nice return to form this week.