Zero Punctuation: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

This week, Zero Punctuation reviews Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars.

Watch Video

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
I never expected him to do this, when I saw it it got me exited. (watching it in another window)

Edit: Wow, I'm surprised he didn't like it. I for one loved Gta: China town wars.... Still thats his opinion, even so I don't think filling a choclate egg with branston pickle is a good idea.

Edit...again: Every one above me got banned, see I wanted to get one of the first posts so my opinion would be heard not for the first post bull. Why do people try to get first post? And when they do instead of using it for a valid opinion they just yell first! or I'm and idiot for posting 30 seconds after a 5 minute video was released.... I'd like to see the day were the ban hammer doesn't fall on anyone in a Zp forum.

Jindrak

Jan 11, 2008
How the dear sweet Jesus do you come up with the "mounted on an obese man on a segway" metaphors? That was amazing.

Also, the gimmicky use of the DS touch screen on games that don't need it is definitely up there on my list. :\

Steven Kyzburg

Dec 24, 2008
Hahaha, taking a stab at the good old economic crisis :D Superb; from this I have been inspired to invest in Class A drugs to become prosperous and successful!!

Personally I don't see how you can have anything on the DS other than the good old Pokemon up, down, left,right zig zag movements.

oecumenix

Jun 18, 2008
Haha.. Pickle in a cream egg would be an excellent April Fool.
Also: I agree on the control issue. It's similar in Resident Evil:DS, unless you turn off the knife events.

rorymclean12

Apr 2, 2009
very funny as always i was thinking about getting china town wars but i dont think i will bother anyway great review all the same =)

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
"It's almost prodigious in its retarded genius"

Haha, nice one.

For some reason I'm really digging the screech tone over the end-credits, both of them combine to create a strangely charismatic sound.

darkwolfdemon

Mar 22, 2009
Nice review.
I knew the DS would be an oil slick in the road. Also games seem to be getting more and more glitchy and buggy and the AI are sniffing glue.