Zero Punctuation: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
Great video, loved it didn't expect it but hilarious all the same.

Why are people getting banned for saying the video was good? Is it a timing thing or what? Is there a cranky admin out there? you can have some candy if you want...(not being an ass, so don't think i am)

insanelich

Reportable Offender
Sep 3, 2008
GTA:CW is awesome, IMO.

And yes, I spent a hour or two trading drugs and bought every single safehouse in the game and then parked a sportscar in every garage, before proceeding much anywhere in the main storyline.

Though, the ONLY interrupting touchscreen controls are switching weapons and throwing grenades. Other than that you don't have to fiddle and interrupt controls.

qubit

Sep 26, 2008
SgtFlaman said:
Yet again Yahtzee saves me from buying a dumb looking game
The irony of this statement is thick enough to cut with a knife. I am under the pretty strong impression that Yahtzee doesn't want any reviews anyone does to influence one's opinions.

L_Lawliet

Mar 24, 2009
I have never actually had Branston Pickle, but all of your references to it makes me want to try it sometime...

Back on topic, you review was grand. As always, it was witty, truthful, and entertaining. I also liked the reference/analogy of the recession.

And finally, does anyone want a cookie from my GTA Easy-Bake oven?

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
Zand88 said:
CapnJack said:
Or maybe you're just a moron.
Feeling a bit touchy, are we? ;)

I wouldn't consider a review to be exactly the same as an opinion. Actually, I don't think they're even similar.
Then what is a review? Are game reviews like like judging a dog at a show, where it is judged against an expectation of what a good game is suppost to be?

"11 hours long! That one hour over standard so -10 points."

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
I never expected him to do this, when I saw it it got me exited. (watching it in another window)

Edit: Wow, I'm surprised he didn't like it. I for one loved Gta: China town wars.... Still thats his opinion, even so I don't think filling a choclate egg with branston pickle is a good idea.

Edit...again: Every one above me got banned, see I wanted to get one of the first posts so my opinion would be heard not for the first post bull. Why do people try to get first post? And when they do instead of using it for a valid opinion they just yell first! or I'm and idiot for posting 30 seconds after a 5 minute video was released.... I'd like to see the day were the ban hammer doesn't fall on anyone in a Zp forum.
I like the game. However I'd like to point out that not a damn thing he sad was off :p.

He didn't pick out a single thing that wasn't on my mind while I played. Even his last line in the credits about the chick dying two missions in. I laughed.

gamma526

Apr 11, 2009
"just because you can have something doesn't mean you should"
That Part was one of the funniest lines in the video

raptorred

Apr 12, 2009
Hey Yahtzee, this is Eileen Stahl from over at Something Awful's ROM Pit. Just wanted to say you're probably my favorite comic on the web right now; in a world where people are increasingly relying on video delivery to make mediocre writing funny, you go the extra mile and come up with clever comparisons, transitions, and insights -plus you're angry and British.

Keep it up.

redkite2005

Apr 12, 2009
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/photo.php?pid=1718866&id=523970993&ref=nf

A tribute to this video, my very own pickle filled easter egg!