Zero Punctuation: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

Malmer

Apr 23, 2008
I loved GTA1 and GTA 2. Disliked any since. This is the first GTA I'm going to play in years.

There's games for all audiences, so this doesn't surprise me much.

itsmeyouidiot

Dec 22, 2008
Nice.

Look, I'm sure that anyone who's played this game knows that the controls work better than Yahtzee said and that the game is not as horrible as he thinks.

Also...

QUIT FUCKING ATTACKING NINTENDO

I think that if you review a game, you should review the actual game, not the totally awesome console that it's on. Nintendo's doing a lot of things right lately so why not bash Microsoft or Sony, you bigoted asshole.

holyknight234

Mar 24, 2009
That was freaking hilarious, I was expecting him to rant about the game and the DS.
But why does he hate Nintedo so much...? It's not that bad :( (I like Wii :()

Daemon 085

May 20, 2009
i thought chinatown wars loked like a step too far back in the past, the old top down viewpoint is dated and obsolete, if it were not just a DS game and didnt look like that id give it a go, but GTA4 ruined its chances for me, that game sucked, 1 play through and i didnt want to do it ever again

gmanyo

Apr 4, 2009
I was actually hoping that this game would have something to do with the movie Chinatown, although on second thought, I don't think that Chinatown would make a very good videogame.

Neferius

Sep 1, 2010
LMAO - The image at the end should really belong on one of those Demotivational Posters saying:
Context - Some things just seem Wrong without it o_O!

dennyaaa

Jul 31, 2009
Nice review but I do not agree with anything in it. So far I haven't had anything to complain about with this game. The control mechanic is tight, the humor is overall fun and you can go start havock within seconds. I mean who does not want to wreak havoc... On a DS?