Zero Punctuation: Halo Wars

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Zero Punctuation: Halo Wars

This week, Zero Punctuation reviews Halo Wars and Unskippable guest reviews X-Blades. See Yahtzee's crossover appearance in Unskippable: Star Ocean.

Mischiviktus

Aug 6, 2008
Did anyone besides me here ACTUALLY watch it, or just LOLRUN here to attempt a ZOMG I R FURST, I M SHPESHAL!!!...?

Watched this now I think 7 times, and I've question (for anyone who reads this OR if Yahtzee or Graham etc see this or w/e, not very Earth shattering), Was he winging it or did he have a script like Yahtzee does(or just pointed out...I think during the SSBB fan review where he showed a picture of it)? If he did, great job, if not, then I guess the point where Big Y got angry was staged, but was still really, really funny. Still did a great job though, even if he doesn't have years of honed cynical humor talent that we've come to know and love.

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
he should review DOW 2 instead

also Graham and Paul were bad

Strong Intelligent

Feb 25, 2009
Heh, YAhtzee's "RAAHGR I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" seemes like a Homestar ref.

I actually prefered G+P's section to Yahtzee's.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
jeez....unskippable is crap, they really shouldnt do another guest review, especially not before yahtzees.

Inuprince

Aug 12, 2008
Wooow - didn't like the start honestly - and I also hate RTS-s soo I thought this review was going to be bad - but that rant at the end - it was awesome - and the imp part after the "credits" - I have to say : brilliant work as always!

BUG.exe

Mar 11, 2009
unskippable guy wasn't TOO bad, it just sounded like he was trying to be like yahtzee. halo wars part was pretty good. i don't blame his for hating strategy games. the only one i ever liked was fire emblem.

BloodyOne

Mar 23, 2009
I have been waiting for this since yesterday, checking every 15 minutes since daybreak. WOO HOO.
EDIT~~~
I just thought of something concerning the Biki Armor.
String Theory.