Zero Punctuation: Halo Wars

ljaysmith

Jan 15, 2009
nice episode, but the unskippable guy cant fill your shoes. Unless you are critically ill or die or something please dont put me through that again. btw i agree RTS sucks.

P.s i dont want you to die, or get critically ill, just stop fucking around with something which i consider flawless. =)

Kastil

Mar 13, 2009
Hah... another good one! I preordered this crap for my kid but hey, he'll play anything that involves strategy and guns.

whyarecarrots

Nov 19, 2008
So, how long until we get a Yahtzee:Doomsday-Arcade crossover? Melbourne and Brisbane aren't THAT far apart are they?! *looks innocent*

Brett Alex

Jul 22, 2008
McClaud said:
Apparently, people no longer have a sense of humor, having it removed when they turned 10 because it somehow got infected.
I love the fact that not only do they think it was not a joke, they also seem to assume it was some wicked ploy by The Escapist or Unskippable to takeover Zero Punctuation, and that Yahtzee can't have been consulted on it, because he would never do that to his fans.

mnmmtz

Apr 2, 2009
I didn't find halo wars such a great game. Yet im sorry either you didn't watch the cut scenes or your entirely fucking retarded. The game completely explained why you only had a limited amount of time to complete the mission and you lost contact with the ship not your troops on the ground u twat. Anyways good review.

O maestre

Nov 19, 2008
i rather enjoyed the new addition it would be fun to have them review together perhaps, but then again something like that would require a lot of planning

Missilemesser

Apr 1, 2009
the timer is a pain in the ass but keep at it thye ending of the campain in wotrh it and the last few cutscenecs are as well

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Hmm I'll admit that level with the timer was a bit challenging, and i had to play it on the easiest difficulty. All you need to do is pull a massive Scorpion tank rush and then use them to guard the Flood spawns from regenerating, then retrieve and pull your units in from across the map.

Thurokiir

Apr 2, 2009
nonononono theres a reason we don't watch unskippable and that's because the guy makes us feel, awkward. Stalking stiltedly about bugger all and his actual opinions are more mental masterbation than actual point. Yhatzee has a couple things on his side:

1. Genuine displeasure on how games are made nowadays
2. Rage
3. A unique viewpoint that when thought upon makes a lot of marketable sense for games, and hell if you want his idea of *GAMES ARE JUST PUSHED OUT AND THUS MADE BAD* credo, look at the antithesis of it; blizzard. Their mantra of "its done when its done" proves him right.

Sorry, but when you come across homely, self serving and overall no message, my actual attention span wanes to the point of waxing.

Never again.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
I can understand why you don't like like RTS's or RPG's, Yahtzee, but saying that they're only played by losers is what a 7-year-old would say on the school playground. All gamers have different tastes. Don't rip on other people for liking something different than you.

keen55

Apr 2, 2009
There's a reason nobody watches unskippable.. When I put my dolls together and make them do funny voices and post it on youtube - nobody watches. Why? Because it's boring. Lets please keep that loser out of Escapist's guide.

Aanorith

Mar 17, 2009
I think he did great guest starring ^^
As for X-blades and Halo wars..
Ill never give x-blades a chance. Just, no.
And Halo wars, is a no-no aswell, since I'm a firm believer in rts+pc = right way to do it.

Great episode.

Bellvedere

Jul 31, 2008
I generally don't watch unskippable but I thought that Graham did a better job than Yahtzee this week.

Yahtzee has more fanboys these days than halo. What's with all the unskippable hate?