Zero Punctuation: Halo Wars

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
There is a little truth that Yahtzee has been a little weak on the comedy. But hearing Graham speaking like that, trying to review a game, just made my head want to explode. He's funny in Unskippable, but now he was just putting on the annoying commercial voice, and read off Yahtzee's script.

Leokahn

Apr 2, 2009
This video added some brightness to an otherwise bland April Fool's Day. Other than that, not much more praise can be added that hasn't already been said.

keen55 said:
There's a reason nobody watches unskippable.. When I put my dolls together and make them do funny voices and post it on youtube - nobody watches. Why? Because it's boring. Lets please keep that loser out of Escapist's guide.
Hmm, that sounds more like a description of Kung-Fu Grip rather than Unskippable.

properturnip

Mar 30, 2009
Didn't think the guest appearance was much good tbh, I guess I'm too used to Yahtzee being a professional arsehole... Still, best ZP for a good few weeks I'd say, had a few actual laughs this time! The end went a bit mental, shouting does not suit you Yahtzee. Stick to the sarcasm, that's what we love about you! Well, one of the things.

DCM

Feb 4, 2009
The ending was hilarious. Great review, seemed more depth than past videos.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
I have not laugh at one of his reviews so hard in quite some time // I do love the ending of it to // No not that stupid bit with the dog food // The panda bit

-M

Hmmsporten

Feb 28, 2009
I could imagine how anoying it must be to play an RTS on a console, so i choose not to. RTS's can be entertaining though (when played on a pc), warcraft 3 ftw

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
Hagasophia said:
I wonder how moderators will treat this post:

About the new ZP video I can say only one thing, and I'll use the quote from Yathzee:

Never stick your dick in a pudding, it might still be a perfectly good pudding, but noone will eat it BECAUSE YOU STUCK YOUR DICK IN IT.

I do apologise for the usage of the d words, but you allow this on your side anyhow, so I thought it is OK.

Ok. So I sat down with my girlfriend yesterday to watch ZP and the voice did not fit. so we turned the bloody thing off!!! Yes you give no indication as to what you do, and the intro (other guys) part is too long. We switched off around the bit with a brick wall.

It was only this morning that I decided to sit through the rest of that agony to allow for a more honest opinion and I suddenly hear the Yathzee's voice.

You at least should realise that it is perfectly right to turn this thing off the first thing you hear the alien voice.

Don't do that again, because 'when someone serves a dead dog for a dinner you dont stay around for a pudding...' Guess where I heard that!
Oh get over yourself, Graham did a fine job in his segment. Come up with something original to say instead of quoting Yahtzee. Besides, it wasn't as if nobody knew this was going to happen. They said he was going to be on Zero Punctuation on this week's episode of Unskippable. And one last thing, this episode did air on April 1st. Even if you don't watch any other shows on this site, you must at least expect a few pranks considering it was April Fools' Day.

Mar 31, 2009
Tank207 said:
Hagasophia said:
I wonder how moderators will treat this post:

About the new ZP video I can say only one thing, and I'll use the quote from Yathzee:

Never stick your dick in a pudding, it might still be a perfectly good pudding, but noone will eat it BECAUSE YOU STUCK YOUR DICK IN IT.

I do apologise for the usage of the d words, but you allow this on your side anyhow, so I thought it is OK.

Ok. So I sat down with my girlfriend yesterday to watch ZP and the voice did not fit. so we turned the bloody thing off!!! Yes you give no indication as to what you do, and the intro (other guys) part is too long. We switched off around the bit with a brick wall.

It was only this morning that I decided to sit through the rest of that agony to allow for a more honest opinion and I suddenly hear the Yathzee's voice.

You at least should realise that it is perfectly right to turn this thing off the first thing you hear the alien voice.

Don't do that again, because 'when someone serves a dead dog for a dinner you dont stay around for a pudding...' Guess where I heard that!
Oh get over yourself, Graham did a fine job in his segment. Come up with something original to say instead of quoting Yahtzee. Besides, it wasn't as if nobody knew this was going to happen. They said he was going to be on Zero Punctuation on this week's episode of Unskippable. And one last thing, this episode did air on April 1st. Even if you don't watch any other shows on this site, you must at least expect a few pranks considering it was April Fools' Day.
Agreed, I thought It was awesome that it happened. Hagasophia obviously doesn't have the patience to read the bloody synopsis right below the screen to see that this was going to happen. [sarcasm] No indication indeed.[/sarcasm]

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
I like the panda comment at the end

EDIt I was reading through the comments above me, becvuase i didn't before, and i remebered how i was talking to this one guy about Halo Wars, i see him every day and everyday he defends it, must show him this. I keep trying to explain that RTS WILL NEVERRRRRRRRRR WORK ON A CONSOLE!, but he seems to be half deaf and ignorant to the fact that i'm right.

Falien

Nov 21, 2008
Absolutely brilliant crossover! I hope you do more of them in the future, as Zero Punctuation and Unskippable are my two favourite web-based pieces of pure entertainment art!

Rag Doll

Aug 16, 2008
This must've been the best review yet for many reasons:
1. The X-blades review shows us how special Yahtzee truly is. Anyone can make the videos, and the rant, and even the humour, but only Yahtzee gives it the punchline we all know and love.
2. This really was Yahtzee at his best. Lots of new ideas ( ...cant take this anymore.) And the rant in the end made me laugh SO HARD.
3. Yahtzee got to completely bum-rape a well known genre AND a franchise. And he had a reason.

only small complaint might that there really isn't any conclusion about the good points of the game. (then again, when is there?)

MpSai

Jun 25, 2008
You both were hilarious, this was a good one.

Also oooh, Brandon Crisp reference. Too soon?

Probably not. I laughed. I'm going to hell.

filthgrinder

Aug 20, 2008
God I can't stand Unskippable. I bet I get put on PROBATION for saying that, but I guess freedom of opinions don't apply here...like what happened to WrongSprite...

The moderators should be ashamed!