T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
I love:

"A cross between an Eastenders character and an angry potato."

"Giant trash monster from psychic, super-hobos."

Back on form!

GeEom

May 13, 2009
Sounds like a decnt sandbox formula, but its another addition to the argument that a realy good sandbox shouldnt feature a main plot, as they turn out gay.
Maybe someone should try a sandbox game which leads you along missions out of ingame nessesity instead o0f in actual mission format, on one of the newer high interactivity engines...

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
It appears that the new front-page layout has prevented the usual "LAWL IZ 1ST COMMENT LOOK AT ME MOM!" So, if nothing else, it's accomplished that.

"It's like his health meter is a six foot Mars bar and you're a diabetic." It does look like a cool game, but alas I don't have a PS3 and have no intent on buying one.

Broken Blade

Nov 29, 2007
Holy? crap. He actually liked it? I mean, aside from the moral choice system? I may have to pick this game up now?

intergral

Dec 18, 2008
Good review! I hate that voice, too. It reminds me of a cross between a lawnmower and Christian Bale as Batman... :)

ShadowRyuX

Feb 25, 2009
Pretty funny and I have to agree with most of your points, but like you said it is still a fun game! -goes back to playing inFAMOUS-

Safe-Keeper

May 7, 2008
Wow. I saw this one coming.

Of course, I also saw coming that he'd comment on the ridiculous way the game suddenly tells you "Abandoning Mission" with no warning if you stray too far from the unmarked boundaries, but I was wrong about that, so oh well.

Pellucid

Mar 29, 2009
Dear Yahtzee: Please find some new material or quit while you're ahead. When you're ending an episode on a hackneyed political joke that sounds like Jon Stewart on a bad day, it's time to re-examine whether or not you still have any jokes worth telling and, if not, to make up some new ones.

Teh Ty

Sep 10, 2008
I have a feeling that the next game will be prototype, and he will compare both. I dunno, I don't really want to give infamous a chance, prototype seems sooo much more fun... and bloody.

Rajin Cajun

Sep 12, 2008
I love Yahtzee's continued fight against Morality Systems in Games. Here here! Oh yes and I support Genocide now so I can be right latter.