Zero Punctuation: inFamous

coladict

Jan 20, 2009
what? no e-mail of the week?
too bad. it would have been a good addition.

i do hope we aren't expecting a [Prototype] review, because i'd rather try it before laughing off everything Yahtzee will point out in it.

Farson89

Apr 16, 2009
Nice review as always Yahtzee.

I was going to get this game anyway and now that it's passed the ZP test it's guaranteed that I'll be up to my tits in electrified corpses by the end of the week.

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
I was pleasently surprised by this review. When I saw what he was reviewing I wondered why he was bothering to review this game when we all knew what he would think of it. However Yahtzee defied my expectations. He gave a balanced review of the game that pointed out its strengths and weaknesses and he didn't mention the leveling up system being connected to good or evil right untill the very end.

Good review.

Fudj

May 1, 2008
"Really jostled my flaps, and no mistake"

I swear i watch this just for new quips, on the review thou i fully agree with the moral choice thing, its never been done well, done tolerably but not well.

Bad Neighbour

Jan 14, 2009
Haven't laughed that hard in a while, nice work!

Are you and the Escapist reviewers competing or something? Both seem to do the same things nowadays..

Jman1236

Jul 29, 2008
Great review.

The senario where the villian acts good while rising to power and then pulls the rug out from everyone is how Robotnik came to power in Satam/archie. Sorry but I'm a sonic fanboy.

jazmonkey

Nov 26, 2008
Is it just me, or when other people watch this do they think of Jade Empire for the 'karma' system done right? Considering how the two sides arn't good and evil but 'way of the open hand' and 'way of the closed fist', it seems to me that at least one game didn't do what Yahtzee was complaining about in this. I was a decent enough fellow in that game, just a little more aggressive. But yes, that is one exception in a multitude of 'karma'-based games (and to be fair, it has been a while since I played that...I could be forgetting things).

Warrior Irme

May 30, 2008
Finally a new clever review. For a while there it seemed as though all of the comments related to the games were a bit similar. To this I say congratulations on having a review that came across as unique.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Huh... pretty much dead on by my understanding...

Moral Choice System = Lame
Good Path = More Interesting Story, Boring Powers

Yeah...

I still stand by the fact that Cole had a larynx injury in the opening accident, an nobody can tell me otherwise,

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
I thought he was gonna trash this game. Too bad he liked it, now I have to wait forever to get a PS3 and play it.