Zero Punctuation: Left 4 Dead 2 & New Super Mario Bros Wii

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
Well, I'm glad that Yahtzee didn't get screwed over too badly by the Australian Government.

Aulwynd

Jul 8, 2009
I can't agree any more. L4D2 is just an L4D expansion, nothing more. Its just a a bunch of new maps, a few useless melee weapons and thats it. And about New Super Mario Bross Wii, well, its a ripoff from New Super Mario bross DS wich is a ripoff from Super Mario 3, so its not a big surprise that it dont have anything new(as the title says, btw)

Salem_Wolf

Jul 9, 2009
Welcome back, Yahtzee's voice.

Hey Yahtzee, think you could negotiate to remove the watermark? That's terribly annoying now.

For anyone who thinks Yahtzee is losing or lost his touch, well you're wrong? Why? Because. I found this review rather funny, especially the Left 4 Dead 2: Add Subtitle. And I think Bowser would survive versus a Tank...that guy just doesn't die, not that he could considering the childish backdrop of the Mario games...plus, isn't fire bad for those zombies? Fire breath would own it.

Great video Yahtzee, fun and funny as always. Can't wait for next week.

Edit: You'd think it'd be obvious that anyone who comments without seeing the review is suspended, why don't people realize that? Wait, don't answer that, stupidity has no clear reasoning.

Excludos

Sep 14, 2008
First!..page anyways ;).

Great review, but with the fast talking and two games review around eachother, I must admit I was confused as to which one of the two games he was talking about alot of the time.

Quoth

Aug 28, 2008
So you're saying that Super Mario is a good offering to the franchise? Excellent, I'm there.
Hilarious offering as ever.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Two reviews?! In one week?! OK, it was more like two half reviews but still... actually I don't know what my point was there. I did, however, like the Half Life mention at the end. What's taking you so long Valve?

snowman6251

Nov 9, 2009
Glad to see the return of the triple cunted hooker.

And I wish valve weren't so anti-PS3. I like zombies and I'd like to give L4D a go but they seem to have dismissed it as an unworthy platform. Why I can't really tell. They may sell more copies on the 360 but there's certainly money to be made on the damn thing.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Come to think of it: Coach does look an awful lot like Uncle Phil.
Fresh Prince Zombie montage, anyone?

Ehem, anyway, I actually enjoyed this one quite a bit.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Holy hell. No banned 'first!!1' posts. Something is amiss.

OT: Surely the new Mario could not have been so abysmal. It's an old formula, yes, but it's still a good one. Anybody here play it?

Artemus_Cain

May 20, 2009
Yeah, pretty much all these issues came up when my friends and I played these exact same games a few... days... ago... Does that mean I'm Yathzee?! No, im not that witty, or that British.

Could've mentioned that Bros. Wii Mario New Super 666 is fucking impossible when going solo.

Drunk Boar

Sep 28, 2009
Bowser would lose :( He would just fall down a pitt.

And now I'm still not sure if I want to buy L4D2 or not.
I don't own the original, so I won't feel screwed over if i decide to buy it :D

Shadow-Fox

Nov 11, 2009
well waddaya say. the internet's most beloved voice is back to normal.
But why bash so hard on new super mario bros. even if its just gameplay copy of a snes title from 15 years ago, its still excellent. and no matter what way you play the co-op (i.e. WITH or AGAINST your pals) its as fun as a co-op game can be!

btw. Bowser vs Tank? Bowser wins! u cant kill a guy, who keeps kidnapping a princess for 20 years, fails at it and still refuses to turn honorable honest work

EddyRazzell

Apr 5, 2009
Alzabane said:
great episode, but the number joke got a bit sickening, and I think nintendo to this shit to delibratley annoy u, oh and bowser would win btw
I liked the number joke...

Von-klaveren

Nov 18, 2009
The comment on HL2 is a good one indeed... Lets hope that episode 3 get top priority from now on.