Zero Punctuation: Little Big Planet

flaming_squirrel

Jun 28, 2008
Looks like the ban hammer will be swinging again today.

A joyous review as ever, even if I couldnt care less about the game itself.
Also: LOL at the googly eye arse thing.

PLabrozzi

Oct 22, 2008
couldn't agree more. never have understood the huge draw this had. and wow did that dancing part freak me out.

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
I liked the part with the dancing. Although I disagree with his thoughts on user made content.

UncleScar

Hakuna Matata Bitches!
Oct 26, 2008
I really can't "get" the fuss over LBP...

Beware the eyes!

They're watching you!

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
And now the big question shall arise!

Was that Mr Croshaw shaking his money maker?

DanTheBigMan

Oct 18, 2008
My, my...
Seems someone's in a bit of a rut this time around, eh?
Perhaps that's because he actually liked the game, but hated himself for it.
I haven't picked it up, nor have I picked up a PS3, being that I'm still in the demographic of poor bastard, but I've always wondered how it was.
And yes, I agree, we need to kill googly eyed ass man.

kaziard

Oct 28, 2008
was wondering when LBP would get the shakedown, for some reason im having a strange urge to collect googly eyes...

Eagle Est1986

That One Guy
Nov 21, 2007
Oh wow, wasn't expecting it to be this. I think he liked it, it's hard to tell.
Good use of Austin Powers music though, kudos.

RAWKSTAR

Jun 5, 2008
This has to be my favorite review so far, the image of Sackboy looked like a deformed fat man.

jjpenguin

Dec 25, 2008
meh, didnt find it funny myself...valid points though, Yahtzee doesn't seem to get UGC, the point is that there WILL be an extortianite amount of sh*t, but saturated with brilliance

Mrmandude

Aug 29, 2008
hmm can't say i agree that evry person is a twat some people are accualy quite imagnitive but i don't care what he really says bout this cos i like the game

CMWaters

Sep 17, 2008
Yes, fire must be set to the googly eyed pants.

Interesting to hear the talking about User Made Content...something he did skip in his Super Smash Bros. Brawl review when he didn't mention the limited level creator there.

Though maybe it's only limited because I couldn't make a decent looking stage, and only used it so I could make a stage to easily get stickers in the game.

But yeah...I was tempted to, should I ever get a PS3, get this game. Now I'll have to rent it to see if it's a keeper or not. ...if I ever get a PS3, that is.

Capo Taco

Nov 25, 2006
Oh no! Yathzee is going to slam Little Big Planet!

That's what I thought and with trepidation I pressed the play button.

Until I saw it and it ended with a very good view on modding tools. A big board to draw cocks on. Nice. Reminds me of these spore monsters: http://www.s0rethumbs.com/uploader/files/sporedrm2_0.gif