Zero Punctuation: Little Big Planet

richasr

Dec 13, 2007
I've wanted to go buy this game for a while now to see what all the fuss was about, and the tv adverts made it kind of intriguing to me. Not sure I will get it for a while now though, seems too frustrating!

also, what is the big deal about 1st posts?

Greyhawk

Sep 29, 2008
Man, that'll teach me to watch ZP! on my lunchbreak at work. Damn you Yahtzee and your googly-eyed boxers!

pdgeorge

Dec 25, 2008
Radu889 said:
Dear god... We need to find a way to kill those googly eyed pants.
Wait... won't that cause him to become pantsless?

and was I the only one that saw his comment about "throwing the content out into the river" was somewhat similar to his thoughts on what happened when he first put stuff on youtube?
"Putting out my review into the endless sea with everyone else" (something like that I can't remember exact quote)

is this a premonition about the second coming of yahtzee? through little big planet?

Bob_F_It

It stands for several things
May 7, 2008
This follows YouTube as a great trailblazer for user created content through easy tools. Since everyone can use the tools, stupid noisy people with no imagination will go ahead uploading lots of crap nobody will actually give a toss about.

Tharticus

Dec 10, 2008
Another Great Review. I played this game and all I get is a mixed bag. While it's enjoyable to customize the levels, I am far too lazy to do such a thing.

With that in mind, is that Mr. Croshaw's buttocks with googly eyes? If that is, then congrats. Never again to bring that up again.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
"OH FUCK SORRY.I forgot.User made Content"

That had me locked on not going to get LBP

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
This is the scariest ZP yet. I've never seen the appeal of playing other people's user created levels. Sure making one is fun, but I've never made anything good ever.

KayScaler

Jan 30, 2009
I loved the video (and chocolate).
And switching the video to the butt made me laugh too.

Nomz

Dec 10, 2008
I love the video, the googly eyes boxers really took me by surprise and I found it really differcult to stop laughing afterwards.

StarryXNights

Dec 5, 2008
Today's episode contained more bile than usual and didn't include such fast conversation. Personally I think Yahtzee has finally lost the plot, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Hearthing

Aug 20, 2008
A good recipie for a review.

Bile
Fast speech
Forgetfulness
Stephen Fry
Male rear ends.

Needs more fast speech though. Oh, and more rear end.

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
Was beginning to think Yahtzee started being a massive hypocrit after commmenting on the poor repetetive nature of modern games while only reviewing games like Tomb Raider recently.

At least he gave this a try.

While I agree that a lot of stuff is useless that you find browsing through the content, I also found some real gems...potentially better than the story levels
(The Silent Hill level is awesome, bet he'd like that)