Zero Punctuation: Manhunt

Jack.B.Nimble

Aug 22, 2007
Nice one.

Sums up the Australian Government nicely.

Glad I live in England now, where none of that shit flys... Wait a second!

VMerken

Sep 12, 2007
Nope, don't see a reason to e-mail. Even after shamelessly selling out, you're still making hilarious videos. Choice of opening tune = spot on. I loved the evil, onscreen response to the question as to whether or not violent video games induce violence in human beings, whereas the politically correct answer to this question was voiced instead. Your videos are great tools to practise cranial multitasking, really :). No comments about the game from me this time - never played Manhunt, even though it's tempting to give her a go now that over here she's all Platinum and cheap and such. Until next week, hopefully.

bobmanuk

Sep 19, 2007
Loved the vid, i will not rest till everyone i know has seen this site and watched at least one video.

Yahtzee, your right up there of funny people with Jeremy Clarkson and Jimmy Carr.

Cant wait till next week.

Feehl

Sep 12, 2007
Too true although Im' 15 and I think that games where you murder people for no reason are THE Shit. Also PC version I hear doesn't have the problem with the camera. Also first game of you've reviewed and haven't said : "Hmmmm perhaps I should check this out could be cool."
A helpful sugestion try Dreamfall 2 : The longest Journey for next week.

cctoide

Sep 19, 2007
Great episode, loved the "bandwagon" part.

Although all this awesomeness makes me fear for the day you review a game I actually like... :p

Sep 12, 2007
dude love it, can't stand doing the same thing for the next 10 hours unless it has something to do with tomb raider lol. can't wait till next week and hopefully see Resistance fall of shite! lol

the_pearson_person

Sep 6, 2007
Ahhhh I love Wednesdays, its Zero Punctuation day.

And I do love you Yahtzee, in a purely non-homoerotic manner.

And as usual when I post my praise I'll also post my bit of spam:

For all those on Facebook join the Zero Punction Appreciation Society group:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6725770567

For Yahtzee rocks and deserves all the publicity he can get!

LyonLee

Aug 30, 2007
My god. Fun? What is that? I thought gaming was supposed to be like a second job!
I'm actually a little surprised that you seemed to enjoy it for as long as you did; for about five minutes in the middle of the game.
Fantastic! I've been aching for another ZP for a full week and you did not disappoint.

galaga4ever

Sep 19, 2007
Country
US
Quality work as always, Yahtzee. I'm postponing the American invasion of Australia for another week. We've developed a taste for koala meat.

Only thing is, after watching this, I still don't know if I want the game or not. As I've gotten older, I've lost my taste for over-the-top blood and gore, though my yearning for tits has only strengthened. Are there tits in this game?! I MUST KNOW!

FACT.50

Sep 12, 2007
Much better review this week. I'm glad you at least recognized the fun factor in Manhunt. Personally my favorite levels were the Zoo with the tranq rifle, and the city with the corrupt cops. Even though the game did indeed shift it's focus to gunplay towards the last few levels, it still encouraged the player to be as stealthy as possible (since cash is not impervious to bullets).

I honestly don't recall the shotgun boss fight part. But it's been awhile, so maybe I just forgot?

Oh and I'm quite enjoying your choice of music. The Jam last week, and Suede this week. Good shit man!

Break

And you are?
Sep 10, 2007
brin5tar said:
Isn't it pronounced "ee-ko" not "EYE-ko"?
No. Well, probably not. No matter how I say it, I can't seem to make "ee-ko" not sound stupid. So I dub thee wrong. At least, I've never heard it pronounced that way before, and can't really see why you would.

Nice video, as usual, Yahtzee. The opening song combined with the subject matter made me laugh before you even started talking.

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
AWESOME. I hate to say it but i was afraid yahtzee had run out of ideas... thank god