Zero Punctuation: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

A1

Jul 9, 2009
Garaw said:
Yeah, eviscerating a Mario game seems like a little too easy of a target. Yahtzee's at his best when he's showing pompous or oddly popular games to be emperors with no clothes on, not when he's kicking retarded dogs.
Well said.

Osloq

Mar 9, 2008
Loved the bit about hating children, twas the moment that made me laugh the hardest in your latest offering

ManiacRaccoon

Aug 20, 2008
RaiZ-R said:
Tails was better than Sonic. I agree.
Until they gave him a voice and reduced him to driving crappy mechs and airplanes.

I keep wishing he had reviewed Destroy All Humans: Path of the Furon, which I am always thankful I did not buy. After renting it however, I cannot escape the feeling that the colossal failure of Big Willy Unleashed and never hearing much about the game hopefully leading to poor sales wasn't punishment enough for essentially re-releasing Destroy All Humans 2 (which, when it was new, was pretty good) with new areas, a few new weapons and abilities that were often too specific in their use to be fun for long, and with jokes that were much worse than the previous ones. The only real improvement I remember were the saucer controls and weapons (not to mention the ridiculously superpowered abduction beam), and the only memorable sequence I remember enjoying was Pox's critique of the various styles of art contained in the Louvre as you vaporized it. It would be fun to see Yahtzee tear it apart. Then again, it's pretty old now and it probably isn't as frustrating if you don't play the first 2 games (Big Willy Unleashed doesn't count, the only good things it had were the zombie gun which got ruined by horrible controls and gratuitously repeated accidental double entendres which got old after the first level). Oh well.

Fun review as always.

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
Oh my...the bit about the hating of kids made me laaaaaaaaaaaguh.

OH how it made me laugh.

Good stuff. :D

randomrob

Aug 5, 2009
I wonder why Yahtzee never reviews PSP (exclusive) games? great video though. Although I haven't played a Mario RPG since Super Mario brothers. maybe it's time to break my unwritten self-enforced ban.

epsilon246

Sep 18, 2009
ssgt splatter said:
epsilon246 said:
ssgt splatter said:
I was kinda hoping for Brutal Legend but oh well. It was still funny though.
see above post, read pages before posting. that is all.
What?
What's your problem?
What did I do that made you feel that you had to tell me how to do something?
Because i explained that that video was coming next week in a previous post. It's good to get the feal for a thread before posting, so as to avoid redundant comments.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
epsilon246 said:
ssgt splatter said:
epsilon246 said:
ssgt splatter said:
What?
What's your problem?
Because i explained that that video was coming next week in a previous post. It's good to get the feal for a thread before posting, so as to avoid redundant comments.
Well, that wasn't in the first 35 comments. I don't read every comment especially when the post count is over 50 by the time I see the movie.

Next time, be a little bit more considerate, especially since you are new here.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
GO mister Lime green, I liked luigi better than mario too, cus he could jump higher, shame his shoes seemed to be covered in Anal lube.

epsilon246

Sep 18, 2009
ssgt splatter said:
epsilon246 said:
ssgt splatter said:
epsilon246 said:
ssgt splatter said:
What?
What's your problem?
Well, that wasn't in the first 35 comments. I don't read every comment especially when the post count is over 50 by the time I see the movie.

Next time, be a little bit more considerate, especially since you are new here.
Dude my post is just above yours, and me being new has noting to do with it. btw if you read extra punctuation you woulda known that, handy hint.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
Odd, I had an older brother yet it was totally opposite for me. I was the Mario fan and he the luigi

TigerClawTV

Oct 22, 2009
Enjoyed the opening bit about second banana characters. I feel like that as well. However, I might point out that all through the ZP series, Mario is only mentioned with disdain and hate. This episode seemed too easy on the fellow at least by ZP standards. I'm surprised this game didn't get the normal brutal Yahtzee treatment. But then, what surprises anyone anymore. If a man can open fire with a sniper rifle on civilians in Washington dc, than Yahtzee can say he likes a game. Besides, this response is just bullshit anyway. Cheers Yahtzee another episode well done.