Zero Punctuation: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Mordoooooor

master109

Oct 15, 2011
This is one of the funniest video's you have done in quite awhile I still laugh uncontrollably at the half a sword and most of a bear line

Ghraf

Sep 16, 2014
I agree with everything in the video completely. As someone who is pretty knowledgeable about the lore (i.e. beyond just the trilogy), I was kind of turned off until I actually played it, since the premise seemed kind of stupid and very non-canon. But ultimately, it's just too much fun to pass up. Skip all the story parts because it's awful, cliched writing, like you'd come to expect from almost any video game these days (with a couple exceptions, like the Witcher series), and just chop up the vast majority of orcs in Mordor until it gets old.

TwoDot

Jul 27, 2009
When reading all of these comments, I really wish that I could see what you're talking about. I can't. For some reason, the only thing that happens is that I get the 45 sec pre-roll ad played twice over, and then nothing.

What's going on?

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
mysta02 said:
Kenjitsuka said:
Oh wow, this week I LOL-ed like I have not LOL-ed in a long time!!!
"IT'S MORRRRRDORRRRRR!!!!" You should make a t-shirt out of that!

Thanks Yahtzee, will play this game and revenge my way all the way up untill I am King of Mordorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

The shirt should have a picture of the Ranger, and say, "I simply walked into Morrrrrdorrrrr".
Lol! I would buy that, Mysta02! :D

Lord Doom

Aug 7, 2008
This review has given me a the greatest quote ever. "Armed with half a sword and most of a bear."