Zero Punctuation: Minecraft

Zyst

Jan 15, 2010
Good review, I'm quite a big fan of minecraft myself, I'm really surprised that he didn't hate it, it seems he likes games that actually do bring a near-perfect experience.

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
I think EVERYONE has tried to build a skull fortress, hence why they are epic...

Now I just need a mod for sharks with laserbeams on their heads.

darmey

Sep 10, 2008
"Glesgae"?

Just a warning to anybody who might be thinking of visiting Scotland, perhaps to trace non-existent family roots: going into Glasgow and calling it "Glesgae" is a sure fire way to have your eyes gouged out with broken bottles - and that's just from the grannies.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
I hate minecraft oh so much. You dig a deep hole and rummage around for all those rare blocks and once you have enough to climb back up to the surface and are blinded by the rising dawn. Only it's not the computer dawn, you just looked outside and realized you just played all night and you have a test today!

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
As a side note, this developer will be in this year's March Mayhem, so make sure to vote for him in March!

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
A....minecraft review?

Can't say I saw that one coming.

I do agree that Gold as of current needs more usage than just kind of shitty armour and tools.

You can make a clock with it though, which is infinitely helpful but that's about the only thing that's helpful that you can make with gold.

viking97

Jan 23, 2010
awesomeness beyond words.
i wish i had some actual creative talent, then maybe i could get into mincraft, and i'd probably have a lot of fun too.

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Was not expecting him to give minecraft a go. Oh and did he really skull fuck the mountain? A giant skull with lava coming out of the eyes would have been tight.

Isla

Aug 25, 2010
Awe Man I'm so sorry for you being stuck in Australia.
Funny intro though, I can imagine that being your train of thought

Never played Minecraft but at least for a week you got to play a game you actually enjoy.

Lopsided Weener

Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2010
"Why are my intestines over there now?" Ahh... we know it all too well...

Glad he finally got round to reviewing it. =D

rhino600

Jul 20, 2009
Finally Yahtzee plays minecraft, now the addiction will slowly rise until it consumes him... MUAHAHAHAHA!
seriously though i was thinking just yesterday he should review minecraft so for me this is a cheerful yet eerie coincidence

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
Well, I was hoping for this, but it's interesting to see what Yahtzee actually thinks of it. Also, I know that he mentioned Super Meat Boy in Extra Punctuation, but a video on that would've been interesting...