Zero Punctuation: Ninja Gaiden 2

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Ninja Gaiden 2

This week, Yahtzee unravels the mystery of the Ninja. Well, at least the mystery of Ninja Gaiden 2.

Watch Video

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
I like the references to the ability to lop off limbs.

Of course Yahtzee is always the first to point out how noticeable a female characters cleaveage is.

The question he raised about can you complain if you expect a game to be hard was also interesting

MiniMaharu

Apr 30, 2008
Oh wow.
I had heard that Ninja Gaiden 2 was a good game.
Now I might have to try it myself and hope that there's at least some good out of it.

DarthTirith

Nov 2, 2007
Interesting I guess, I didn't really laugh quite as much as other reviews but.. Can't win them all. The whole bit about the womens stupidly large tits was quite funny.. I'm a simple man.

JackH

Jul 23, 2008
Gaiden sucks, the difficulty level is insanely hard and frankly the Japanese designers are way to eagerly at wacking off at bloody 4 oraficed blood fountains

PIRATES ROCKS!

spudpuffin

Apr 27, 2008
great as usual i didn't expect it to be that hard and bad camras are part of the flaws not the challenge

Daniel Pharos

Jun 30, 2008
Brilliant one, will watch it again right now. Thanks Yahtzee! Until next week, damn, 7 days minus 5 minutes to go.
- Yahtzee Addict

Surggical_Scar

Feb 13, 2008
After a brief haitus of watching ZP (and when catching up, not being too impressed with what I saw), today's video was...better.

I have to say, when Yahtzee gets angry over a game, it's usually pretty good, but when it misses the mark, I can't help but wonder if I should be smiling or skipping to the next gay/tits joke. But nevertheless, it was funny, confirmed all my beleiefs on how rip-your-nuts-off-and-feed-them-to-the-dog-difficult NGII was going to be (being on of the many who never got past the 1st boss in the previous installment due to a lack of Neo-like reflexes and the fact that I could be doing something more constructive with my life, like removing all my toes with a bolt cutter), and, rather than the E3 naysaying, was actually balanced.

I know it's far too presumptious to think Y hisself reads these comments, but if he does, please, please bear this in mind:

We love you, and when you rip into something, it's usually gold - but there's a fine line between being critical and being negative. Keep it fair (if only to a token level), keep it bitter and keep 'em coming.

y8c616

May 14, 2008
hahaha i love the little dig at the wii at the start:)
oh and i wish yahtzee would stop ripping mgs4; yeah, the cut scenes may bore a newb, but its entirely necessary for die hard fans of the series.

bulletproof12

Feb 28, 2008
good review. but i wonder what difficulty he played it on? because path of acolytes is easy, warrior is annoying, mentor is insane and master ninja gives me nightmares. and am i the only who had no camera trouble, and never had peoples arms fall off without a significant amount of work?

that being said the part where you get hit my an un-avoidable exploding shuriken made me laugh my ass of because of how true it was. i now have an urge to go finnish beating it on mentor, but i know if i do i will have to accept yelling at the TV for hours on end.