Zero Punctuation: Ninja Gaiden 2

Donrad

Aug 21, 2008
have you gotten through the whole game?
If you have, then you didnt mention that the last two or three levels are just chocked full of repeat bosses.
which really dissapointed me :/

Dreadwins

Aug 22, 2008
For those who complain about the difficulty in Ninja Gaiden 2. there is only one answer: you suck... like the game.
Gotta love the cia uniform part but she is so schmeeeexy that I have to admit being the target audience as well.

Ya Zhen

Aug 29, 2008
Ninja gaiden 2 is loads easier then the original. Even on way of the ninja or normal mode its a piece of sake in comparison.

evildoughnut

Oct 4, 2008
lol if u thought ninja gaiden 2 was hard you should played ninja gaiden black, 2 is like a walk in the park compared to it. some of the normal enemys were harder than the bosses from ninja gaiden 2.

The Bober

Oct 5, 2008
Gooooo..... to........ HELL!!!

sure the review was okay and did point out the gliches(of which there arnt any unless you console is F*&ked(also i hate swearing hence the F*&ked bit)) all i realy got out of this is that you have no taste. + ninja gaden black kicks ass try it!!!

also its an ace game if not a little easy coz of the way in which the levels are set, with an ovious rout but yes the claws are the best but if you still have it figure out the izunadrop with the sword it kick assssssssssss!!! the bober

MrBrightside919

Oct 2, 2008
NG II is the hardest thing i've ever had to play through..

If the bosses weren't hard enough the first time around, you have to fight them again!

Stylish_Robot

Dec 29, 2008
tumbleweedius said:
For example, a French blurb on the back of the box states : "un jeu terrible". It was obvious that they meant something like "a frightening game" or "a awe-inspiring game", however "terrible" literally translates to... terrible. I couldn't believe it, so I showed it to my Acadian friend. He confirmed it. I love unintentional humor.
Heh, I noticed the "jeu terrible" thing as well, being like "oop, maybe they should've checked their translation

but yeah, game's fun and combat's addicting...when you're not getting your *** kicked...which is frequently

cipheria

Jun 28, 2009
I agree with this review, and also feel kind've ashamed to be in its "target audience"
Good game, could've been great, too many obstacles to greatness, ie lackluster platforming, far from seemless gameplay mechanics, and all around glitches (my game files got corrupted on the end cutscene before the final boss leaving me feeling the biggest case of ninja blue balls of my life)

one thing though, the exploding shurikens, if you time a roll (or whatever its called in this one, reverse wind) so that they explode in the middle of the roll they don't send you flying and you take slightly less damage.

personally I found this game to be a cakewalk when compared with ninja gaiden 1 (xbox) and its RIDICULOUS download content hurricane packs (and even ninja gaiden on normal before the DLC)

Ninj

Dec 30, 2009
Seems to me that the people complaining about the difficulty are simply bad at the game. If you're having trouble, use the Claws like he says in his review - they're the easiest way to beat the game.

Great review Yahtzee - spot on (as if you didn't already know that)