Zero Punctuation: Overlord 2

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
I tried Overlord 2. I don't think it was BAD, per se. I just think that a little more freedom would've been better.

Zombie Badger

Dec 4, 2007
Ambition said:
The Pope would be Neutral Evil, as the laws of man hold no sway over him (though he doesn't necessarily work against them.

Sorry dude.
No, because he doesn't go around ordering people's deaths, he sits in his doom fortress legally preaching his message of hate to his brainwashed minions.

Xangi

Mar 4, 2009
I'm actually glad that someone compared this to pikmin, it proves that I'm not insane and that the two games actually are similar. But pikmin is better... by a lot...

Dr.Poisonfreak

Apr 6, 2009
absolutely brilliant review as always, was thinking about getting the game but i think i will pass now....

Nargleblarg

Jun 24, 2008
Hmm I was actually thinking about buying this off of steam and now I know not to thanks yahtzee.

ben---neb

No duckies...only drowning
Apr 22, 2009
I disagree. I liked it, I am liking it. Being mindlessly evil is fun. Beating seals to death is fun. Whacking gay elfs on the head is fun.

ikari_matt

Aug 19, 2008
even the review was boring, damn game D= not that yathzee is boring but talking about a boring game was boring

INK

Jun 2, 2009
great job yahtzee. well said, its true its not about being a dick (neccessarily) its about breaking the rules. thank you for being the greatest game reviewer there ever was

Rajin Cajun

Sep 12, 2008
TheManWithNoShoes said:
I actually enjoyed the original Overlord, I always found the fact that it wanted you to be evil quite fun. I suppose the idea did loose it's luster somewhere around the first few levels though. I think I'll give Overlord2 a miss.
I have to agree but honestly at times in Overlord you didn't feel that evil at all. Not even killing the village of Hobbits did I feel very evil.

Ambition

Feb 6, 2008
Zombie Badger said:
Ambition said:
The Pope would be Neutral Evil, as the laws of man hold no sway over him (though he doesn't necessarily work against them.

Sorry dude.
No, because he doesn't go around ordering people's deaths, he sits in his doom fortress legally preaching his message of hate to his brainwashed minions.
Not to murder is his own personal value, neutral characters only go around killing folks if it benefits them, and they can justify it to themselves. If his sense of ethics allowed it (his faith) he would in a heartbeat. However, he rallies his 'troops' against any laws that displease his own arbitrary sense of moral value.