Zero Punctuation: Peggle

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
TimeLord said:
Amalith said:
Holy thread necro batman.
Is necro batman a zombie?
Batman isn't a zombie! He's our lord and savior who rose from the dead along with Jesus to fight off those rocket-launcher-wielding ninjas! Just like the Bible says!

BATMAN DIED FOR YOUR SINS

Alex Cowan

Feb 13, 2010
FREEBIRD!

That is all.

I miss having the intro/exit music in the new ZPs...they were always chosen so well

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
Gotta love these early reviews. I always go back and watch a couple of them whenever I'm bored on this site.

New stuffs great too though.

Neferius

Sep 1, 2010
"Maybe THEN she'll stop pestering you for Sex." --Now why on Earth would you want to do THAT ...oh, I see. Sorry I asked =P

yaoinut

Dec 17, 2010
Episodes like this, while basic, show cased what ZP is all about. Nothing really negative could be said this week because there isn't much to the actual game. When Yahtzee has something meatier, he can highlight every flaw, to show no game is perfect. Here, all he can do is talk. Still funny though.

zefiewings

May 28, 2011
It's funny because my mom can whip my..butt at almost any video-game we play. And I am pretty good at games. She is a hardcore gamer geek and thus, so am I.
I guess I can't really say "and thus" as though it was inevitable, both my sister's wound up as hardcore divas instead so I guess I was the only one to inherit that awesomeness. At leased I don't really have to share my games now.