Zero Punctuation: Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Clippy

Aug 29, 2007
Amusing as always to watch, although, personally, I quite enjoy the game. I've always had a thing for rail shooters. *shrugs* As said, the ham-fisted dialog is always good for a laugh.

Note: The game handles like a turd with the Zapper. In fact, the Zapper is a piece of junk. Even Link's Crossbow Training plays better without it.

duel

Jan 9, 2008
i used to quite like rail shooters

and i can relate to the seaside arcade remark ^_^

good times

asdaa

Nov 28, 2007
jdbsnipe said:
its 4 mins long and it was posted 5:08 u commented at 5:11 u cant have watched it all by then.

pwnd
WOW, you really needed the Scooby crew to realize that right?

ComradeJim270

Nov 24, 2007
This is funny. I got no sleep last night, and therefore lack the cognitive ability to come up with something more to say about it at the moment.

Um. Well done!

Vaupell

Jan 23, 2008
Yahtzee Croshaw said:
Zero Punctuation: Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

This week on Zero Punctuation, Yahtzee goes underground with the Umbrella Corporation.

Read Full Article
Ahh yes AWSOME/GREAT review as usual, always a pleasure.
99.5% agree with your reviews. cept for the valve part :p

Alphazero

Nov 28, 2007
I'm glad Yahtzee has brought some attention to the very real problem of tingling hooker sense. If you, or someone you know, senses a tingling hooker do the right thing and see a doctor immediately. While some claim, "the tingling lets you know it's working," the fact is distraction from tingling hookers is quickly becoming the leading cause of automobile accidents in our country today.

I thank you.

billy-j

Dec 16, 2007
so true, loved the bit about the dialogue

P.S. did anyone notice he nearly ran out of breath at about 1.35?

blackfly01

Dec 5, 2007
Hee, hee! Thank you Yahtzee, for getting me ready to face another day! I'll admit I liked the original first three RE games even if dressing Jill up as a hooker killed the credibility of her being a soldier of sorts, but the future of the games has been just a little too cartoony for its own good and seeing a game journalist recognize Resident Evil 4's sense of anti-horror and goofy characters good or bad deserves a cheers on my part. So, cheers!

Also: was Yahtzee on the verge of laughing when he was describing the Tyrant, or was that just for demonstrating it having a heart on the outside of its chest?

Alcari

Jan 28, 2008
Nice one as usual.
And don't bother with the zapper, it's like it's custom made to annoy the hell out of you, and make every game more complex and bothersome.

Vaupelle said:
Ahh yes AWSOME/GREAT review as usual, always a pleasure.
99.5% agree with your reviews. cept for the valve part :p
so you agree with the "good friends" part?

njsykora

Sep 11, 2007
I love rail shooters, and I love Umbrella Chronicles. I also have a zapper (suck on that).

One of the funniest ZPs in a while, almost wall to wall giggling.

Da3DaLuZ

Nov 15, 2007
Nice one again Yahtzee. I like the fact that you didn't really complain about the game, just a subtle thrashing for an ok game.

jabrwock

Sep 5, 2007
Also please contact us if you liked the Painkiller short I did last week because apparently you are a deviant and must be culled
Does it count if you smirked (although in pain) it because it reminded you of depressing interview sessions where you've had to put up with candidates who very nearly did exactly what happened in the short?

Muhmorpehger!