Zero Punctuation: Saboteur

JaredXE

Apr 1, 2009
Oh they're always after me Lucky Charms!

Decent review this time around, though I never had any interest in getting this game anyway. Though I do wonder why Yahtzee didn't touch on the ridiculious news about the free boobs DLC. Sounds like something he'd enjoy mocking.

If only the Boobs DLC also gave the cabaret girls triple cunts.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and what you said about the Irish is completely true and humorous.

hartsmooth

Nov 21, 2009
Wasn't planning on buying this game.
This didn't help its case.
Pretty funny review though.

DO DARKSIDERS!

Misterygamer

Apr 16, 2009
Good review, I'm sad to here that panademic studios has gone the way of the dodo, I liked this one and hoped a second one would be coming along soon since its a rather open ending

Snowalker

Nov 8, 2008
Wow, just woke, up, not a bad review. I guess my initial decision was correct, don't buy it, it looks boring.

Supp

Nov 17, 2009
Megametalwolf said:
what you said about the irish is very offensive man, you show your british colours with this you fucking english ****
Except, Yahtzee is Australian.

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
Pretty much what I expected. I got Assassin's Creed 2 for Christmas so I guess I will skip this game.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
poopypant103 said:
man I wanted silent hill shattered memories :(
SomeBritishDude said:
I was expecting Shattered Memories too but whatever. Won't be touching this game in a hurry.
He said recently that he won't be getting his hands on it until February.

OT: Good review, I was never that interested in the game to begin with. I have barely played any WWII games anyway, I never found any interest in them.

lozfoe444

Aug 26, 2009
I think I can understand why developers would make games with Nazi villians. It's because they want the threats to seem real and no real life villianous group has been more evil that the nazis. Also bonus points are awarded if you make the nazis sympathetic I guess.

ghalkhsdkssakgh

Jul 16, 2009
As a half-Frenchman, half-Brit, I must strongly take offence with this review and will never be watching another...oh, who the hell am I kidding? Good review as always, although personally I stay away from WW2 games (and really war games in general) like the plague anyway.