Zero Punctuation: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

1nfinite_Cros5

Mar 31, 2010
I liked the review. It does seem like a step in the right direction for the series even though it does fumble with some of the aspects in the previous games.

lewiswhitling

May 18, 2009
hee! :) the last lines in your reviews always make me pause for a second.. and then about 5 seconds into the closing music i start laughing. Happens in most of them. Thought it was very fuuny.

also, FIRST! page.

xHipaboo420x

Apr 22, 2009
I was all set to buy this on PSP until he said it wasn't scary.

It's odd, albeit convenient, to get actual consumer advice from Yahtzee. It's like sex with an ATM.

meredithe

Nov 17, 2009
I just played this, so it was a timely review for me. I found the game mediocre and disappointing; I think I need to try the real SH games everyone loves so much.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
hmm, may be i will go and purchase this game now...no wait i have not upgraded my console...wait ..i don't even have a console anymore..not a functioning one anyways. which brings me tot he need of a job again... i'm twaddling again arn't I. maybe they will have download content that will give us a better experinece..oh wait ..i forgot, it's a wii. decent review anyways.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
I was wondering what was taking so long. Now I know. Fucking PAL localization.

Anyway, good review, making me more determined NOT to buy a Wii and delivering plenty of good humor along with a balanced look at a game. I think my favorite bit was the Thundercats reference. Even when filling the dog quota, cats had to get in there somewhere, right?

Aug 25, 2009
Not that I thought it would, but I don't think this new Silent Hill is going to covince me to go back to the series. I will stay forever with Silent Hill 2 as my favourite of the lot, and try and forget the rest happened.

Nice review though, not as funny perhaps but containing actual reviewing, which is always nice to see in ZP.

Relent688

Aug 27, 2009
Icecoldcynic said:
What a surprise, more dumping on the wii. Not that I don't agree, but it's just getting old now.

"Oh fuck a pink dress, shit's getting real!" - Brilliant.
Until Nintendo actually fixes this problem, and I doubt they will, I will continue to expect Yahtzee to harp on it. Great review and I was hoping for Conviction, but I am happy he went with Silent Hill.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
"A pink dress! On no SHITS GET'N REAL!"
Lolz.
Well, I don't think the game pissed yahtzee off too much(if at all). Maybe it's because he has a hard on for the series, or maybe it's because he thought it was a genuinely better game than the original. Whatever.
Thing that freaked me out is that I think he's starting to warm to the Wii.

Jakisall

Nov 23, 2009
Awsome explosion!

O o
/¯/____________________
| AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quorothorn

Apr 9, 2010
Love the bit about the pink dress, and the Pattinson reference. Actual LOL ensued both times.

I was waiting for this review since you mentioned the game on Twitter, and it did not disappoint.

Also a very good point about how our personalities are not the same when we're playing games compared to how we are in real life.

SnowCold

Oct 1, 2008
MaxChaos said:
I was all set to buy this on PSP until he said it wasn't scary.

It's odd, albeit convenient, to get actual consumer advice from Yahtzee. It's like sex with an ATM.
YOU ASSHOLE! YOU MADE ME TRY TO IMAGINE THAT SHIT! JESUS CHIRST THE PAIN!

Anyways, this is probbly one of the best positive reviews by Yahtzee.