Zero Punctuation: Sim City Societies

davidmr

Jan 30, 2008
lol, ever since black & white i havent played GOD games, totally agree.

"the fussy plebs" lol

tinyosi

Sep 8, 2007
This week's was really short compared to others. Or at least it felt it. Anyone else think so?

Garfunkle

Dec 27, 2007
Brilliant! Loved the review and the refrences to the Nazi regime!

Great that you brought back the other shorts too, Yahtzee.

Darren Grey

Dec 2, 2007
Paedophiles = manga fanboys made me laugh out loud. Excellent review - again. I haven't played any Sim City games since the Amiga days either, but I remember having the same experience of not really getting anywhere - you just keep endlessly building more bloody houses until Godzilla shows up.

Didn't understand what the hell the last section was all about - perhaps it'd be funny if I knew what game it was.

renard

Feb 5, 2008
well, I think it's not the best but I still laughted. Good job.
About the TF2 short: epic and sad. Nice job here too.

NickSettle

Feb 10, 2008
Darren Grey said:
Didn't understand what the hell the last section was all about - perhaps it'd be funny if I knew what game it was.
Its called Team Fortress 2. I really enjoyed the short btw. And review prety much summed up my thoughts about the sim city games.

linkages555

Jan 4, 2008
it was hilarious..godd stuff here... even thou i download it....ohh the cod4..was a great review, you were at your most profesional review and still funny

keep the good work

Axim

Oct 4, 2007
Ozz04 said:
Wow, ok how did he do that last part using the TF2 engien?
Most likely Garry's Mod, lets you spawn and pose any model or item from any game using the Source engine.