Zero Punctuation: Siren Blood Curse

Inriri

Jun 4, 2008
Oooh, next week might be Riddick? I can't wait.

The leper joke was pretty good

Spyalt

Apr 11, 2009
*Sigh* When will he learn? Its not funny unless its major games that everyone knows.

rorymclean12

Apr 2, 2009
great review, i never herd of this game before, i like survivel horror but that game sounds crap anyway keep the good work coming =)

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Hehe, there were a few lines that got me laughing out loud. "A child wielding a power tool" and "and my own retardation." That one was pretty good Yahtzee, not that you'll ever give a shit about us saying this =P Oh and Sight Jacking, with the eye fapping off at the computer, hilarious stuff.

Also...very unexpected game choice, and don't do Riddick next week! Pick another game!

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
Quite average, but these "complete surprise" reviews now and then are a nice break from mainstream.

Were all the characters really that bad?

[/edit] I also liked that he actually spent almost the whole review talking about the bloody game rather than starting from an utterly arbitrary viewpoint, see Little Big Planet and/or H.A.W.X

Broken Blade

Nov 29, 2007
Never even heard of this game?

Funny review, though. It does sound like it could have been a decent game, had it been handled right.

Strong Intelligent

Feb 25, 2009
"It would have to fire white hot shurikens and still it would be better than Siren one"

Also I figured seeing as he's trying new things he could try Pokemon Platnium (Even if it is yet to be PAL released...bloody Americans...)