Zero Punctuation: Siren Blood Curse

rbnttn

Jul 6, 2008
SIGHTJACK'UM!!!

Then rake them all!

...I've never heard of this game before...

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Spyalt said:
*Sigh* When will he learn? Its not funny unless its major games that everyone knows.
Do you do anything but *****? I swear you were something like the third comment last week saying it was bad.

I don't see why everyone has a panic-attack as soon as he reviews a game that isn't well known by everyone. Do none of Yahtzee's fans have imaginations?

Oh wait, Spyalt you have already answered that for me.

TheDevilsJoker

Aug 13, 2008
Pretty good episode. I stopped after a few chapters because
A: It stopped and started too much
B: I hated alot of the stealth sections set outside
C: It look up frig loads of hard-drive space.

Sight jacking always seemed useless to me because once you have jacked someones sight, figured where they are and tip toed the way there werent looking they have then changed positions completely and see you anyway.

nop532d

Jan 8, 2009
It's amazing people haven't heard of this...it's pretty much the best survival horror game since Silent Hill 2.

Lemonchowder

Apr 20, 2009
In reply to these people who insist that 'this movie is godawful', are you sure that you're not just being tinted by an overwhelming desire to see clone #8454 reviewed? Seriously, I like the idea that he made an unexpected game choice - the mainstream tends to pick up a lot of shit along the way. I liked it, good work.

Ojay

Apr 29, 2009
it was mediocre, not bad, but not great. i liked your previous reviews better, i must admit. still 7/10

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
It was good, it felt more like an actual review and pointing out the major flaws than tearing it to shreds...

About To Crash

Apr 24, 2009
Spyalt said:
*Sigh* When will he learn? Its not funny unless its major games that everyone knows.
I don't agree. I think that Yahtzee does a good job trying to ensure that we get a sense of actually playing the game was like, and there's no way to get a game that everyone has played, anyway. Hell, he even stated in the beginning that this game came recommended to him by fans of the survival horror genre.
I thoroughly enjoyed this review, as I find I do most, or I wouldn't keep coming back. I like Yahtzee's jokes, especially when he pushes a boundary like racism or sexism, and I find that his review are quite well constructed as opposed to reviews that list the gameplay, graphics, story, in that order. I'm not saying those are always bad, I just like a review style that switches it up.