Zero Punctuation: Siren Blood Curse

Inriri

Jun 4, 2008
Spyalt said:
Inriri said:
Spyalt said:
Machines Are Us said:
Spyalt said:
*Sigh* When will he learn? Its not funny unless its major games that everyone knows.
Do you do anything but *****? I swear you were something like the third comment last week saying it was bad.

I don't see why everyone has a panic-attack as soon as he reviews a game that isn't well known by everyone. Do none of Yahtzee's fans have imaginations?

Oh wait, Spyalt you have already answered that for me.
Yes I was. I resent that, I used to be a Yahtzee fan but saw the light and changed.
If you don't like Yahtzee, then why are you even here? Why are you still posting and arguing in this thread?
Just become I am no longer a raving fanboy does not mean I dislike Yahtzee. Don't be so presumptous in future.
Then don't be so vague

Clemenstation

Dec 9, 2008
Even if the review isn't 'funny', it still makes some good points.

Namely: why jump through event hoops when the end result (getting shot) can be achieved organically (by getting shot by the cop earlier, during gameplay, rather than at the predetermined cut-scene point)? That is, indeed, a retarded design decision.

Spyalt

Apr 11, 2009
Inriri said:
Spyalt said:
Inriri said:
Spyalt said:
Machines Are Us said:
Spyalt said:
*Sigh* When will he learn? Its not funny unless its major games that everyone knows.
Do you do anything but *****? I swear you were something like the third comment last week saying it was bad.

I don't see why everyone has a panic-attack as soon as he reviews a game that isn't well known by everyone. Do none of Yahtzee's fans have imaginations?

Yes I was. I resent that, I used to be a Yahtzee fan but saw the light and changed.
If you don't like Yahtzee, then why are you even here? Why are you still posting and arguing in this thread?
Just become I am no longer a raving fanboy does not mean I dislike Yahtzee. Don't be so presumptous in future.
Then don't be so vague
How was I vague? I said I am no longer a yahtzee fan, you choose to interpret that as I dislike Yahtzee.

Kirra

Apr 14, 2009
I haven't played more then half of the games Yahtzee reviews (This one included) but the reviews are always entertaining.

Inriri

Jun 4, 2008
Spyalt said:
Inriri said:
Spyalt said:
Inriri said:
Spyalt said:
Machines Are Us said:
Spyalt said:

Then don't be so vague
How was I vague? I said I am no longer a yahtzee fan, you choose to interpret that as I dislike Yahtzee.
The phrase "Yes I was. I resent that, I used to be a Yahtzee fan but saw the light and changed" suggests you changed from being a fan to not being a fan. So yea, I interpreted because that's what people do when you make such a vague statement.

Low Frost

Nov 6, 2008
If he thinks the remake was bad, he should try the original.
Clearly Japanese people, ALL of them with distinct britannic accents on their english.
It was friggin hilarious. Siren at the end of the day, tho, is less survival horror, more survival puzzle game, and needs to be played as such. The story, when you piece it together, is one of the best I have seen in a game. No happy endings here.

Spyalt

Apr 11, 2009
littlerudi08043 said:
Spyalt said:
Inriri said:
Spyalt said:
Machines Are Us said:
Spyalt said:

Spyalt you are a butthurt, Weeaboo ******. Quit being an internet tough guy, no one takes your opinions seriously so shut the fuck up. now GTFO my yahtzee board!
Your Yahtzee board? Pah You have only one post mate and the mods will ban you for it shortly anyway.

Kanashe

May 8, 2008
Pyronox said:
Spyalt said:
Magnikai said:
That was godawful....it wasn't even really that funny
This.
You both have avatars from Japanese videogames.

Silence.
Silence yourselfe you Yahtzee sheep.

This so called 'review' blew major piles off ass, every joke was worse than the last one. And again, yahtzee goes with his "Oooh...It's good, but it's still sucks!" momento for wich I wanna break his fucking skull. Silent Blood Curse isn't amazing, but it's a nice work on the horror gameplay, since this time you need to survive more than go gun crazy.

Rampant Human

Feb 11, 2009
"brown one says 'aight' a lot" haha - one of my pet peeves is when people say/write "HIV virus" cuz the V in HIV stands for virus already

Kronopticon

Nov 7, 2007
the whole second person perspective has been done many many times on many unsuccessful games, but one successful game i would like to note is geist, unfortunately for only the gamecube. if released on other consoles, im sure it would've done spanktastically well. but it wasnt, and they failed. it was a very good game though, the storyline forces you to become a poltergeist, hence the title. and you can posses a variety of things to do certain things. like possess anything from a mop and bucket to a series of explosive gas-canisters or humans. with some very nifty weapons and multiplayer gameplay.

yourbeliefs

Bored at Work
Jan 30, 2009
I'd never heard of this game, and even though Yahtzee didn't think too highly of it I at least want to check it out now. Unfortunately it appears that us Americans don't get the luxury of a disc-based version and I'd have to buy a bunch of these episodes, as opposed to getting it off of Gamefly or a friend.. if a demo exists, I'll check that out.

Spyalt

Apr 11, 2009
littlerudi08043 said:
Spyalt said:
littlerudi08043 said:
Spyalt said:
Inriri said:
Spyalt said:
Machines Are Us said:
Spyalt said:

Spyalt you are a butthurt, Weeaboo ******. Quit being an internet tough guy, no one takes your opinions seriously so shut the fuck up. now GTFO my yahtzee board!

Your Yahtzee board? Pah You have only one post mate and the mods will ban you for it shortly anyway.

you are still a butthurt little cry baby, you're done, be gone with you and take your stupid comments with you ******.
Actually I'm not little I'm over 6 foot tall. *waits for the bannhammer*