Spyalt said:
Pyronox said:
Spyalt said:
Pyronox said:
Spyalt said:
Magnikai said:
That was godawful....it wasn't even really that funny
This.
You both have avatars from Japanese videogames.

Silence.
So racism is your argument. Nice one mate.
How is it racist? It's the common denominator.
That does not make it not racist. Instead of challenging what was said or giving your reasons why you choose to disagree you instead made a pathetic and snide comment. It doesn't impress anyone.
How long have you been on the internet?

This is how it works: Review about game genre is negative, genre fan has a sad, other genre fan quotes cause he has a sad too.

That's it. Don't try to pin "racism" on it to try to get people suspended or something.

"OMIGAWD! HE SAID IT WAS A GAME FROM JAPAN! HE MUST BE RACIST!"
Just reread my prior post because it still beats you argument.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
To me, this week's ZP is all about the masturbating eyeball.

Spyalt said:
*Sigh* When will he learn? Its not funny unless its major games that everyone knows.
Humor, like taste in video games, is subjective. Just because you find the deconstruction of an unknown game to be unamusing because it isn't Halo or something doesn't mean someone else can't see the humor in it. Given that he's a reasonably successful presence and has done so at least partially through comedy, as evidenced by his awards [http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/], it seems to me that he would have a better idea than what is generally funny or what is not than either his guttersniping critics or his fanboys, both of whom are likely held in equal contempt. His opinions on fans are well-known, and I think that, like you, he'd appreciate a well-reasoned counter-argument more than a critic saying, in essence, "YOUR NOT FUNNY STFU." Then again, success in and of itself might not be the best barometer. George Lucas is relatively successful, and his recent success was due to him sodomizing his franchises.

Going by popularity and/or visibility, Yahtzee should review Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Fanboy Fapping Package 4 next.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008

Spyalt said:
*Sigh* When will he learn? Its not funny unless its major games that everyone knows.
Humor, like taste in video games, is subjective. Just because you find the deconstruction of an unknown game to be unamusing because it isn't Halo or something doesn't mean someone else can't see the humor in it. Given that he's a reasonably successful presence and has done so at least partially through comedy, as evidenced by his awards [http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/], it seems to me that he would have a better idea than what is generally funny or what is not than either his guttersniping critics or his fanboys, both of whom are likely held in equal contempt. His opinions on fans are well-known, and I think that, like you, he'd appreciate a well-reasoned counter-argument more than a critic saying, in essence, "YOUR NOT FUNNY STFU." Then again, success in and of itself might not be the best barometer. George Lucas is relatively successful, and his recent success was due to him sodomizing his franchises.

Going by popularity and/or visibility, Yahtzee should review Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Fanboy Fapping Package 4 next.

Spyalt

Apr 11, 2009
BlueInkAlchemist said:

Spyalt said:

Thankyou for being only the second person on this thread to actually put foward valid arguments against me instead of flaming me. However I do resent your generalization which lumps me with leetspeakers and halo fanboys.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Spyalt said:
Thank you for being only the second person on this thread to actually put forward valid arguments against me instead of flaming me. However I do resent your generalization which lumps me with leetspeakers and halo fanboys.
By "games everyone knows", one would assume you're referring to something highly mainstream, like Halo. It's entirely possible you agree with Yahtzee that Halo's generally shit, but a criticism of more than one line would have cleared that up immensely. While brevity is the soul of wit, being too brief can lean you towards the dreaded mire of leetspeak, which links me into saying that I'm aware you're not a leetspeaker the way littlerudi08043 is. I did, however, correct your spelling in spacing in the quote above. ;-)

Damien the Pigeon

Oct 23, 2008
Concerning the ad at the beginning:

Oh God! I wanted DDKR to get big, but not...not like this! Oh God, the pony! You killed the pony! We could have had both! Bamalam and ponies could have lived in harmony, but now it'll never be! Oh, God! What have you done?!

Crying over.

Good episode, although I have never heard of the game.

Kanashe

May 8, 2008
littlerudi08043 said:
Spyalt said:
littlerudi08043 said:
Spyalt said:
littlerudi08043 said:
Spyalt said:
Inriri said:
Spyalt said:
Machines Are Us said:
Spyalt said:
Do you do anything but *****? I swear you were something like the third comment last week saying it was bad.

I don't see why everyone has a panic-attack as soon as he reviews a game that isn't well known by everyone. Do none of Yahtzee's fans have imaginations?

Oh wait, Spyalt you have already answered that for me.
Yes I was. I resent that, I used to be a Yahtzee fan but saw the light and changed.
If you don't like Yahtzee, then why are you even here? Why are you still posting and arguing in this thread?
Just become I am no longer a raving fanboy does not mean I dislike Yahtzee. Don't be so presumptous in future.
Spyalt you are a butthurt, Weeaboo ******. Quit being an internet tough guy, no one takes your opinions seriously so shut the fuck up. now GTFO my yahtzee board!

Your Yahtzee board? Pah You have only one post mate and the mods will ban you for it shortly anyway.

you are still a butthurt little cry baby, you're done, be gone with you and take your stupid comments with you ******.
Actually I'm not little I'm over 6 foot tall. *waits for the bannhammer*
go ahead and wait for it. and while your waiting I'll show what racism is ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ******
Wow, never knew an IQ level could drop this low.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
littlerudi08043 said:
go ahead and wait for it. and while your waiting I'll show what racism is
Sir, I find your command of the English language absolutely astounding and stand unashamedly abashed at such deft use of vocabulary.

Aloran

Oct 9, 2008
I love the cartoon-like figures and background that add everything together

"brown ones say "Aight" a lot..."

"LET ME OUT AIGHT!"

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Kanashe said:
Wow, never knew an IQ level could drop this low.
I disagree. Clearly, you need to be a genius to realize how stupid other people with different skin colors are by comparison.