Zero Punctuation: Split Second: Velocity

Hobo Joe

Aug 4, 2009
Very interesting, though I hate racing games yet I seem to be very good at them.

meepop

Aug 18, 2009
Ok I'm sorry for asking but is that really the title? I picked up the game Split/Second in June, and didn't know whether it was a different game or the same one. Other than that, spot-on with the review and good job! I was hoping he'd review it and my hopes have been answered!

fenderstrat

Aug 9, 2009
this was probably the funniest zp in a long time. great work yahtzee.
im also very bad at racing games

ForensicYOYO

Jun 12, 2010
What the hell! Probation? all I did was post the number1 to save my spot so I could come back after I watched it and edit my message. Was that so wrong? O and I got 7 days for it!?! what a load of crap.
OT: I liked your review as usual.

DoctorWhat

v11.1 beta2
Apr 10, 2009
I liked the look of this game when I saw it in Game, so I'll rent it or something and see for myself. I must say, I did love the grammar rant. :D

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
best ZP in a while, (not to say any wearnt good)
so its not a good game then?

CyricZ

Sep 19, 2009
Aw, you missed a lovely opportunity for a Blue Shell joke in the "death ten yards from the finish line" game "feature".

And you certainly don't need to be touching a game to be thought of as a prick, Yahtzee, we all love you for that very reason. ~_^

Acryllos

Nov 18, 2009
Good to see another great review! I was concerned for a bit that the quality of his videos were going down after seeing his crackdown review. But all my worries have been put safely to rest :p

Firerush

May 19, 2009
that was a good review, reminds more of his old stuff, sort of, at least he's trying to work away from where he jumped the shark a few months ago