Zero Punctuation: Tales of Monkey Island

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
Good video, but why does yahtzee keep reviewing all these minor XBLA games. I mean surely there must be one or two games out there he could review that are mainstream. Either way it's still a good video, I lold.

Edit: i know he played it on PC, but it's still available on the XBLA

Edit Edit: Apparently I made a mistake, I was referring to a different game with a similar title

Xsist

Jul 20, 2009
Awesome review as always. Loved the Irish voice ^^ Still going try out the new monkey island. Loved the last one!

METC

Mar 21, 2009
Now I have finished it. And now I shall roll on the floor.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Great review, although the accent was a bit hard to understand, talked like you had to finish quickly cause your bus comes in 5 minutes. But otherwise, quite funny.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
The Irish was so bad that it stole the show due to its hilarity. I was pretty confused about what direction you were going in sometimes though.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
dunnace said:
Tad unfair to review it when it's not technically finished isn't it?
If you've watched the other videos you'll know he thinks most games are unfinished so this is probably fair.
williebaz said:
Good video, but why does yahtzee keep reviewing all these minor XBLA games.
Uhh. He reviweded it on PC if you listened.
coren79 said:
Actually, you're third.

Edit: C'mon mods! Half the guys above me should've been banned.

FloodOne

Apr 29, 2009
I was half expecting Batman to be reviewed this week.

Also, you turds that post "first" should be banned.

LaBambaMan

Jul 13, 2009
"Shiver me Shamrocks" is, by far, one of the greatest things i've ever heard...maybe it's the lack of sleep or the fact that everything is going wrong in my life these days but that made me laugh more than it should have, and i'm Irish.

dunnace

Oct 10, 2008
williebaz said:
keep reviewing all these minor XBLA games.
It's a PC game. And a Wii game. Well, more a cruel taunting joke to the Wii, trying to play it on the Wii is akin to playing Half Life 2 on a laptop, technically it's going to work, but you won't enjoy it and the experience will be forever ruined for you.

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
Am I the only one who couldn't understand a word of what he was saying in the accent? Someone post a transcript.

Torque669

Apr 21, 2009
williebaz said:
Good video, but why does yahtzee keep reviewing all these minor XBLA games. I mean surely there must be one or two games out there he could review that are mainstream. Either way it's still a good video, I lold.
Well if he reviewed the main streams now all he'd be doing is saving them off for later when he'll have to review them sometime before christmas releases come out.

But great review. I never played monkey island but all the hype my friend gives it sounds well deserved and I burst out laughing like a mad man when I first heard the irish accent. Better than mine anyway.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
Hooray for the return of hilariously bad accents!

This could be like the Far Cry 2 review all over again.

**Waits with baited breath for the inevitable horde of Americans asking if Yahtzee has a cold this week**