Zero Punctuation: The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

TitsMcGee1804

Dec 24, 2008
its funny, everything about vin diesel said in this video i feel the same way

i loved pitch black, still one of my favourate horrors, and i thought riddick was okay, just the locations and the themes, all that sci-fi religion bollocks

never played the games but i heard they were good from a friend

also i like vin diesel because he is a nerd, i dont play D+D or wow, but the fact that he does makes him more of a legend than say, ben stiller or summat

EDIT:

user above me....FUCK OFF and get a life

orberon

Apr 23, 2008
I'd love the review if the bloody video would just fucking play. you escapist video player or something just doesn't play at times.

A.A.K

Mar 7, 2009
TitsMcGee1804 said:

i loved pitch black, still one of my favourate horrors, and i thought riddick was okay, just the locations and the themes, all that sci-fi religion bollocks

also i like vin diesel because he is a nerd, i dont play D+D or wow, but the fact that he does makes him more of a legend than say, ben stiller or summat

EDIT:

geez....that was a little uncalled for, it only took 2 hours, i was bored, i needed it for a mates assignment. So, shut the fuck up.

TitsMcGee1804

Dec 24, 2008
BlakBladz said:
TitsMcGee1804 said:

EDIT:

geez....that was a little uncalled for, it only took 2 hours, i was bored, i needed it for a mates assignment. So, shut the fuck up.
no no, really, FUCK OFF!

only took 2 hours!??!?!?! lol, you need to sort your life out son, i might spend 50 hours a week sat playing games, but translating into words, something that everyone can WATCH anyway

eurgh, makes me ashamed to be a nerd

flowmastah

May 7, 2009
I realize that Yahtzee needs to review bad/extremely mediocre/incredibly uninteresting games in order to make ze funny jokes, but how about taking a look at something that doesn't suck one of these days. Like, oh, say...Left 4 Dead maybe?

A.A.K

Mar 7, 2009
flowmastah said:
I realize that Yahtzee needs to review bad/extremely mediocre/incredibly uninteresting games in order to make ze funny jokes, but how about taking a look at something that doesn't suck one of these days. Like, oh, say...Left 4 Dead maybe?
he reviewed that...lol

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
TheFacelessOne said:
For once I didn't laugh. The sky must be falling.

But now I know to stay away from Diesel's "Games"
In my opinion, the games aren't bad. Butcher Bay is still fantastic, as it is a cult classic. Dark Athena is not as good, but it's still a compelling play. The real flaw of it, is that it recycles (It's an expansion, after all) and that its packaged with a much better game. If you aren't sure, atleast rent. You might like it.

A.A.K

Mar 7, 2009
DRUNK_CANADIAN said:
BlakBladz said:
flowmastah said:
he reviewed that...lol
And determined it sucked :p
it did. lol

Kastil

Mar 13, 2009
Metalrocks said:
SatansBestBuddy said:
Well, since I've never played Butcher Bay before, I was wondering, is the remake was at all worth the 7$ rental?
butcher bay is really a good game, i can recomend it. i thought so too that it sucks but it does not.

i am still playing the new one and i have to say, i am a bit dissapointed. was hoping for more.
I played both- an anniversary present from my husband. Sadly it didn't take long to get through them and the first one was better than the last. The 'Boss' fight in the end? Waaaay too easy and very disappointing. Now I'm just going through replaying levels to be an acheivement whore. Then I'll see if these games are a challenge on hard mode.

andsoitgoes

Mar 6, 2008
Gads, I'm just going bananas. Who is the guy with the hair that he uses all the time, normally to talk about something useless, boring or stupid?

I'm at a loss and I'm dying to know. Please for the help?

trust Milo

May 23, 2009
i know that this is a few weeks late, but i didn't have an account back then.

SWEET, i won $20. I bet that this would be the next review :D

baq

Dec 25, 2008
Did anyone notice this goof:
"The difficulty curve is all over the place"
- implies that the game is easy at some points, and hard at other, with huge difference
"when you could be riding around in a powered robot suit one moment"
- this is obviously the EASY thing in the compression
"and have girly hair pulling slap fights the next."
- sooo.... girly hair pulling slap fights are a big challenge?

Yahtzee, are the girls you "challenge" bold, or are you dramatically outnumbered XD ?

standokan

May 28, 2009
vin diesel wont get me with his 'games' even not the 'movies' (no even not fast and the furious) i dont get why people even want to play a game with vin diesel as main character

Schlorgan

May 31, 2009
I actually heard that the reason they decided to remake "Butcher Bay" was because the original Xbox version was not backwards compatible with the 360, then they added the expansion pack just for giggles.
I really liked "Butcher Bay" but I still have an original Xbox, and a copy of "Butcher Bay" that I got at Graywhale for $6.00, so I'm not going to be buying this anytime soon

David Bray

Jan 8, 2010
I hate this game for that third section. We reached an excellent climax a-la Riddick style. Oh, wait, no. You have to play this 2 hour piece of crap to finish off what, as a cold blooded murderer, you really should have got right first time. Ugghh