Zero Punctuation: The E3 Trailer Park

I Mav I

May 7, 2008
MorkFromOrk post=6.67283.645189 said:
Fallout 3? Too much emphasis on cinematic gorey head explosions. I mean WTF are we all 13 year olds? I can just hear the shareholders now..."I know, make people's heads explode when you shoot them. Oh the kids will love it, the more gore the better. Why I can smell the suitcase of money I'll make off this game already."
You do know that Fallout 3 is actually an RPG right and the only reason that the exploding heads has dominated every fucking trailer because they want to appeal to all the kids who cant concentrate for 5 minutes without shooting something? (yes i know i didn't punctuate that) Gory kills is really as important to Fallout 3 as worstershire sauce is to a grilled cheese sandwich, completely unnesecery but it makes things slightly more interesting. I'm in it for story, sidequests and the sheer bloody size of it.

FarcusMenix

Nov 18, 2008
would it kill capcom to put a black protagonist in resident evil 5 instead of the same damn, short, slightly spiked up, black/brown-haired white guy?? i am so fucking sick of that consistently copied protagonist!! what was the last game that had a generic black or latino guy that was the protagonist but was just a normal fucking human being without any sort of stereotypes to them. just normal with a different tint of skin color and slightly different features. is that so hard to ask for christ's fucking sake??!!??!

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
The PoP thing was completely true, it was one of the last great game series I've played. I can't however agree on The FFXIII thing. Yes, I'm a FF fanboy, but I don't support every game (I hated FFXI and FFXII wasn't the big gaming thrill I hoped for). I hope that when the game comes out, you'll make a review. And if you'll ever make a review of any other FF game (not likely since you hate JRPG), let it be VII cause that game was awesome! One of the few FF games I actually evolved some kind of deep emotion and thrill from, cause it puts so much feeling into it!

sanguinator

Aug 23, 2010
You do know that Fallout 3 is actually an RPG right and the only reason that the exploding heads has dominated every fucking trailer because they want to appeal to all the kids who cant concentrate for 5 minutes without shooting something? (yes i know i didn't punctuate that) Gory kills is really as important to Fallout 3 as worstershire sauce is to a grilled cheese sandwich, completely unnesecery but it makes things slightly more interesting. I'm in it for story, sidequests and the sheer bloody size of it.[/quote]

i cant agree more