Zero Punctuation: The Year in Review - 2008

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Well, I'm a bit disappointed that 'twas nothing new but it's understandable. I doubt Yahtzee wanted to spent the last days up to Xmas with ZP.
But I hope we'll see something new next week, even though it's New Year's Eve.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
I little disappointing that there was zero new content here, but I suppose it was a decent summary of the year, and it's fucking Christmas.

Omega87

Dec 20, 2008
Eh on one hand I wished it had been a new one of course. But like everyone says, its Christmas, I can respect the man for not wanting to work on friggin Xmas. At least we got some sweet badges out of it, and a while of entertainment puzzling out the answers.

Now if only I could manage to get a sweet hat like his too...

YukoValis

Aug 9, 2008
nope that sucked. as an ungratful little bastard like the rest of you I would have liked something a little bit more new and not reused. Then again it's the holidays and I'm sure he has stuff to be done.

joalics

Nov 23, 2008
Indeed no need to work at christmas ,even not for yahtzee
Merry Christmas and Happy Newyear yahtzee

wahi

Jul 24, 2008
when is he doing a prince of persia review? aww cmon yahtzee you know you want to review prince of persia :D

Say Anything

Jan 23, 2008
My lord!

Somebody please give me number 2, for my mental health. I went through every single video released in 2008 and I guess the check button didn't register once; I've spent 30 minutes on this one question and can't find the answer.

EDIT: Wow, what whiny little brats the Escapist has. Ohhh, waaah, he skipped ONE episode, the worlds going to end. And at Christmas, of all times?

Seriously, I don't believe you people. I thought the Escapist was better than this.

icefox77

Jul 16, 2008
I guess even the overstressed Yahtzee deserves a vacation. Kinda lame but they could have done worse. At least they posted a video.

Qixote

Oct 7, 2007
If a new game was nothing but a montage of best parts from other games, Yahtzee would tear it a new one.

DuncanRR

Nov 30, 2008
I had forgotten about that "Wasp vs. Spider" joke!

Still, I was hoping for a review of a game, not a montage of Yahtzee's/The Escapist's favorite punchlines. But hey, it's Christmas. Yahtzee has a life outside of ZP, so he deserves a break from work just like anyone else.

Looking forward to his review of Prince of Persia, if and when he does it.

Nolcro

I'm with stupid >
May 7, 2008
Nice flashback Yahtzee. Reminds me of all the good times we shared...

*Stares vacantly in open space remember all the good times.*

LesIsMore

Jul 22, 2008
jamesc said:
Methinks he's embarresed to admit that he likes prince of persia...
Remember, if he does admit he likes it his ass will sprout wings and fly him into space.

But yes, a solid retrospective of the year, remembering the cavalcade of mediocrity that hit us with intermittent clumps of vomit and the few gleaming gems brought to light. Looking forward to him putting his knives into Prince of Persia, FarCry 2, Rise of the Argonauts and many more.