Zero Punctuation: Titanfall 2 vs Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
In other words, 'Let's put Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare head to head with a more normal-quality modern game and check all the different ways that it falls short in comparison'.

Sort of like that article a while back where he compared Lost Planet 3 to Metroid Prime. Maybe if IW had mechs, which it could totally have done due to the setting, even in the multiplayer.

InflatableHippo

Feb 13, 2016
Country
usa
Johnny Novgorod said:
darkrage6 said:
I hope Yahtzee takes a massive dump on Dishonored 2.
He made some comments to that effect during this week's stream.
is there an archive for said streams? lost track or where to follow him after he moved to the US.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
InflatableHippo said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
darkrage6 said:
I hope Yahtzee takes a massive dump on Dishonored 2.
He made some comments to that effect during this week's stream.
is there an archive for said streams? lost track or where to follow him after he moved to the US.
You can check out the videos archived in the EscapistMagazine Twitch channel here.

https://www.twitch.tv/escapistmagazine/videos/all

The videos tend to not be labeled properly so look for Wednesday uploads + lots of views (Yahtzee's videos have the highest views). I think Twitch erases videos after about 2 months but there's been some talk about uploading them to YouTube. In the mean time, there they are.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Now come on, Titanfall 2's protagonist had a reasonably memorable name! It was...

Errr, gimme a sec...

I'm sure it was some white, grizzled Pronoun of some sort...

...Me?

4Aces

May 29, 2012
Hopefully the bubble is bursting so the bankruptcies can start and from the ashes real talent will arise. Either that, or we will be overrun by indie Unity prefab pretend games, made by one or two people, that take five years to admit they never they were just coasting on the prefab author's work, while looting the profits (left over from Steam's 80% cut) for pizza pockets and rubbing alcohol to wash them down.