Zero Punctuation: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.

rorymclean12

Apr 2, 2009
graet review i was never planing on getting HAWX but my mate was so now i have miterial to piss him off with thx =)

ZomgSharkz

Aug 4, 2008
Another awesome review...I've been deciding if I should get H.A.W.X or not, and to be honest I still have no idea.

Strong Intelligent

Feb 25, 2009
WITH SILLY HATS!

Yeah, I agreed that America wants to be awesome, but never will be again.

I should of got the full game, shouldn't I?

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
That was an improvement on recent weeks, I particularly enjoyed the timing gag.

Sparrowsabre7

Mar 12, 2008
Jeez I know Yahtzee talks fast but the start of this video was a bit of a mind**** @_@ I'm actually dizzy from listening to it.

Resistance205

Jun 3, 2008
I'm suprised he enjoyed it, it being a flying game with someone's name on it..Doesn't really seem like something Yahtzee would be in to

It was still funn though, especially the bit about the PMC attacking America, he does have a good point.

But just to let you all know, there's no PMC weapons on the moon. There is, however, my stock pile of nuculear death rays!

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
why am i not surprised the person that wrote 'yaah 1st comment' has been suspended?
anyway, i good review. always makes me laugh.

Neesa

Jan 29, 2009
Ahaha. "What would they do after killing the President? Declare themselves King?" Oh and hiding all the weapons and soldiers to attack the US is on the moon? Makes sense since y'know they don't send actual humans to space anymore. We would've totally got our asses handed to us if that was the case.

I got a few laughs in. Funny review.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
I actually played the game demo and it was ok but I would've liked the game better if the controls were more like blazing angels. But as always, great review Yahtzee

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
Its sad that Im probably going to end up buying this game now.
Despite the fact that I dislike Flight-sim-esque games.