Zero Punctuation: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.

Autocracy

Feb 25, 2009
Oh lord. If it isn't Robot Chicken, it's this place. They always find a way to go to that obscure movie about the murdering girl who turns out to be a dude all along. That girl has a willy! Aggggh.

But good review. It's interesting to see a game that has been getting mediocre and mild reviews get something positive from Yahtzee. Well, aside from the crazy story. I wonder if Ace Combat will be next. There's a lot of them.

Krelle

Apr 1, 2009
Hey, who stole the stream? All I get is a StreamNotFound error.
I can't watch it and be enlightened if I can't find the stream. D:

Tili

Feb 2, 2009
Krelle said:
Hey, who stole the stream? All I get is a StreamNotFound error.
I can't watch it and be enlightened if I can't find the stream. D:
Yeah, Same error :(

minarri

Dec 31, 2008
I'm also getting the error, and have been for the last ten minutes or so. I hope it comes back in the next fifteen minutes before I need to leave for work :(

Cali0602

Aug 3, 2008
Me thinks it's all across the board. Tried to pull up an old review and that one had issues to. Just a hiccup, I'm sure.
Regardless, it's great to see Yahtzee expanding his genres, even if the game breaks down the complexities of flight to a mere playskool version of actual aviation.

LuisEz

Jan 28, 2009
was really funny, but the best part is at the end, when there are a lot of spoilers!! i really laughted very hard with the Kayser soze!!!

Matu Flp Krwfe

Apr 1, 2009
Well as far as the silly hatted mantis people are concerned the game's lack of realism when it comes to how many baddies you end up facing is excusable because, especially with air combat, reality isn't all that much fun. Better to just go off the walls in your ficticous virtual medium and fill the skies with as many things to shoot as possible to give the player the best time he/she/it can possibly have.

Perhaps they could have created a setting that was a bit more believable but ultimately it doesn't matter so long as you get to blow stuff up and enjoy yourself in the process.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
oh yeah, he likes it!

hmm I was surprisingly interested when I heard about this game (and yes, it has been years since I've touched "flight simulator"-esque games)