Zero Punctuation: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.

Spyalt

Apr 11, 2009
alf1985 said:
Spyalt said:
That was simply not funny in the slightest.
I guess we will all have to go watch your exremely popular and award winning videos. Oh yeah, you don't have any. Where in the hell do all of you insulting dumbasses come up with the idea that just because you have rights to free speech that you're smart enough to utilize them? For that matter, who the hell wants to read shit like that. Ooh, you have an opinion. Big damn deal. You are only showing an amount of ignorance by stating anything of the like. I'm not sure you are an idiot, but by this post the only reasonable conclusion on my part is that you are one. No hard feelings, but just keep your stupidity to yourself and quit pissing me off!
One. How is being good at something a requirement to critize others work on it? Its not.
Two. Your post is full of insults and swears and you accuse my post of being full of shit. Ha
Three. I'm anything but an idiot and judging by the maturity of your post I am far older and more intellligent than you.
Finally. If my post pisses you off that much then do not read it. Its that simple.

Oh and that noise you're hearing right now is the sound of you getting served.

jafroboy

Mar 11, 2009
I dont always agree with his personal taste,
But his factual observations about games are about 96% correct.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
I played the demo for this and I didnt like it at all, I didnt like Ace Combat either, I guess flight games are not really my thing.

The review was decent but I didnt get any real luagths out of this one, maybe a giggle or two, but I dont really think its Bens fualt to be honest, we havent had that many decent games out to review in the last couple months, he could have done Godfather 2 thats a fail at the moment lol.

Inco

Swarm Agent
Sep 12, 2008
'Rosebud was the sled' haha, love how he decided to go and spoil heaps of movies despite saying that the music was where the spoilers end.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
Spyalt said:
alf1985 said:
Spyalt said:
I guess we will all have to go watch your exremely popular and award winning videos. Oh yeah, you don't have any. Where in the hell do all of you insulting dumbasses come up with the idea that just because you have rights to free speech that you're smart enough to utilize them? For that matter, who the hell wants to read shit like that. Ooh, you have an opinion. Big damn deal. You are only showing an amount of ignorance by stating anything of the like. I'm not sure you are an idiot, but by this post the only reasonable conclusion on my part is that you are one. No hard feelings, but just keep your stupidity to yourself and quit pissing me off!
One. How is being good at something a requirement to critize others work on it? Its not.
Two. Your post is full of insults and swears and you accuse my post of being full of shit. Ha
Three. I'm anything but an idiot and judging by the maturity of your post I am far older and more intellligent than you.
Finally. If my post pisses you off that much then do not read it. Its that simple.

Leave it, its a fanboy, you get so many sheep in the comments section that simply take yahtzee's word as gospel.

I like yahtzee and I love his reviews but I can see that this one simply wasnt that funny, not as funny as his earlier ones in fact the new batch as been lacking the lauths, but as ive said already in another comment, there really hasnt been that many games to make fun off in a while, the problem is that we only really like it when he's making fun of the games, there alot less funny when he praises them.

Daymo

And how much is this Pub Club?
May 18, 2008
Wow, did not expect this review to be positive at all. The bit about hiding enough weapons to attack America was hilarious.

the cat

Dec 27, 2008
Very interesting review. Stupid private contractors at it again, its all about the money with those filthy pigs.

Lord George

Aug 25, 2008
ravensshade said:
planet of the apes
Hemothorax said:
Loved the spoilers at the end, but what does 'it was Earth all along' refer to?

Anyway, great review, I probably will like the game... but I'll pass anyway :)
planet of the apes

the she has a willy(penis) reference i didn't catch
"the girl has a willy", is a reference to The Crying Game, a brilliant film where its revealed at one point that the beautiful female love interest is in fact a guy, the main character still sleeps with him/her later though.

A good review I though. I loved the rife on the Americans silly overblown war games.

Spyalt

Apr 11, 2009
Sovvolf said:
Spyalt said:
alf1985 said:
Spyalt said:

Leave it, its a fanboy, you get so many sheep in the comments section that simply take yahtzee's word as gospel.

I like yahtzee and I love his reviews but I can see that this one simply wasnt that funny, not as funny as his earlier ones in fact the new batch as been lacking the lauths, but as ive said already in another comment, there really hasnt been that many games to make fun off in a while, the problem is that we only really like it when he's making fun of the games, there alot less funny when he praises them.
But its fun to crush them in an argument.