Zero Punctuation: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.

WellyPWNS

Jan 17, 2009
mike1921 said:
WellyPWNS said:
mike1921 said:
WellyPWNS said:
What the hell first off all he makes Saints row 2 his game of the year last year now says tom clancy hawks is a good game don't think i can say any part of his review is serious any more
Saints row2 kicked ass.
wow u really do like bull shit dont you bet you also like this game
Why is Saints Row 2 bullshit?
well lets see it repetitive almost the exact same as saint row 1 and has so many flaws its unbelievable if you can't understand its bull shit u obviously enjoy shit games

mike1921

Oct 17, 2008
WellyPWNS said:
mike1921 said:
WellyPWNS said:
mike1921 said:
WellyPWNS said:
What the hell first off all he makes Saints row 2 his game of the year last year now says tom clancy hawks is a good game don't think i can say any part of his review is serious any more
Saints row2 kicked ass.
well lets see it repetitive almost the exact same as saint row 1 and has so many flaws its unbelievable if you can't understand its bull shit u obviously enjoy shit games
It doesn't feel repetitive for me, it's way less repetitive than say GTA4. I never played Saints Row 1, and the way you say "so many flaws it's unbelievable" leads me to believe for one you're nitpicking (since you said flaw, which means an imperfection) and for two your only argument is the repetitiveness(since you said that without really explaining).

Captain Schpack

Apr 22, 2009
Good Reiview but it would've been more informitive if he tried it with a flight stick.

He's toally right about the PMC attacking the US. The president of that PMC would've bat to be batsh*t crazy

WellyPWNS

Jan 17, 2009
mike1921 said:
WellyPWNS said:
mike1921 said:
WellyPWNS said:
mike1921 said:
WellyPWNS said:
Saints row2 kicked ass.
It doesn't feel repetitive for me, it's way less repetitive than say GTA4. I never played Saints Row 1, and the way you say "so many flaws it's unbelievable" leads me to believe for one you're nitpicking (since you said flaw, which means an imperfection) and for two your only argument is the repetitiveness(since you said that without really explaining).
oh so you like gta 4 then (another weak game) also you haven't played saints row 1 so your opinion isn't valued and no mater what you say there gonna be allot more people who don't like the game rather than like it (and how the hell is that nit picking its like saying gears of war 2 wasn't ruined by the broken multiplayer)

mike1921

Oct 17, 2008
WellyPWNS said:
oh so you like gta 4 then (another weak game) also you haven't played saints row 1 so your opinion isn't valued and no mater what you say there gonna be allot more people who don't like the game rather than like it (and how the hell is that nit picking its like saying gears of war 2 wasn't ruined by the broken multiplayer)
No, it's just the only open world game I feel I could compare it to. I don't feel the word for it is weak though.
I don't care if you value my opinion you idiot, I don't give a damn what some imbecile who thinks games shouldn't be judged purely on their own merits instead of it's prequals or sequals thinks. Also, there's nothing that everyone likes.

I assumed you were nitpicking because of your choice of words, not because of your actual problems. "so many flaws it's unbelievable", a flaw is an imperfection, I'd imagine you'd use another word if you meant real problems.

WellyPWNS

Jan 17, 2009
mike1921 said:
WellyPWNS said:
No, it's just the only open world game I feel I could compare it to. I don't feel the word for it is weak though.
I don't care if you value my opinion you idiot, I don't give a damn what some imbecile who thinks games shouldn't be judged purely on their own merits instead of it's prequals or sequals thinks. Also, there's nothing that everyone likes.

I assumed you were nitpicking because of your choice of words, not because of your actual problems. "so many flaws it's unbelievable", a flaw is an imperfection, I'd imagine you'd use another word if you meant real problems.
wow thats a mouthful but you still don't understand why both tom clancy hawx and saints row 2 are rubbish games, your another lost cause so this is my last post on this subject i have wasted far too much time trying to get you to understand (u fail)

mike1921

Oct 17, 2008
WellyPWNS said:
mike1921 said:
WellyPWNS said:

wow thats a mouthful but you still don't understand why both tom clancy hawx and saints row 2 are rubbish games, your another lost cause so this is my last post on this subject i have wasted far too much time trying to get you to understand (u fail)
I'm a lost cause because either you suck at explaining or *gasp* you're wrong? You gave one reason the game sucked. If you find someone who you could win over to your side like that kill them.You've never tried to get me to understand.

In fact, I think that whole post was the result of you realizing you lost.

yugge

Apr 26, 2009
That last part really reminded me of Dimahoo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnGHldGdt5s

Ormick

Jan 7, 2009
Glad to hear you liked it Yahtzee, but you were right when you said that you aren't as funny when you actually like a game.

And is it just me, or is Ubisoft basically getting off to shit graphics? (I'm looking at R6Vegas in particular) The planes look good, but everything else looks like ass.

HAZEANDHALO

Apr 16, 2009
mike1921 said:
WellyPWNS said:
mike1921 said:
WellyPWNS said:

I'm a lost cause because either you suck at explaining or *gasp* you're wrong? You gave one reason the game sucked. If you find someone who you could win over to your side like that kill them.You've never tried to get me to understand.

IF you think saints row 2 is bullshit you say that GTA 1 2 & 3 are better than anything and any other single shit in the world what im saying is You think SR2 is bullshit you are bullshit

mike1921

Oct 17, 2008
HAZEANDHALO said:
mike1921 said:
WellyPWNS said:
mike1921 said:
WellyPWNS said:

IF you think saints row 2 is bullshit you say that GTA 1 2 & 3 are better than anything and any other single shit in the world what im saying is You think SR2 is bullshit you are bullshit
.......The fuck?

Chronoid

May 8, 2009
I'm gonna have to agree with PhiMed here. Less Political commentary on the evils of America and more funny game reviews.