Zero Punctuation: Tomb Raider Anniversary

Necros_21

Sep 18, 2007
Hm, remakes.

I want a Deus Ex remake! With Unreal Engine 3, and the same length/depth. :) Okay, time to wake up and start praying so Deus Ex 3 will be at least decent...

boredbirdy

May 29, 2008
Well you told me to ask, so I'm asking. How long has it been since the last time you had the touch of a woman? -feels like he just got shoved in front of the classroom on with just boxers on being told to recite some really lousy lines for a school play-...

P.S. I hate you right now. Yes, I know I didn't have to do this, but at the same time I had to becuase you asked me to... Shut up.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
This was a great review, it always makes me laugh, especially the end XD
just wondering how you spell "balisteegs"? i know it means tits obviously, is it spanish or something? im a bit dim XD

mark_n_b

Mar 24, 2008
I just picked this game up and decided to give a play on whim and a prayer, and because it was like CAN$15.00.

It is my first Tomb Raider and I am actually enjoying it, and I am beginning to appreciate Lara Croft's sex appeal.

It is not because of the stonking great tits so much as it is she is a heroic protagonist. It's an attractive quality to be a powerful, adventurous, "kick your butt" type of female. Given that she is pretty, it is just natural for men to associate that with sexuality.

I always argue there is nothing wrong with that, it is not in and of itself a sign of misogyny or disrespect. I don't mind the R2 trigger so much, so I challenge this point, but I will agree that there are way too many bosses that take like a million bullets. And what the hell is with the different ammor / weapon types. The don't do diddly all better than the pistols enough to warrant using anything but quick reload infinite ammo ('cept when forced)

Do you see the T-shirt? It says Stonking Great and it's plastered across her chest... hahaha (I'm this many *holds up hands to show on his fingers his age*)

Typhron

Dec 17, 2008
I caught the Mind killer reference. A little late I know, but I'm always happy to see if people played Rez.

Jimmyadams12

Jan 5, 2009
Hi,
This is your great post and nice idea.I love the people who share the knowledge with others.www.quranreading.com educational site.Thanks to share the information.

Rampant Human

Feb 11, 2009
HOLY GOD I've watched every review about 10 times now and they're still hillarious - Yahtzee can have my first born if he wishes it so.

Darkhill

May 17, 2008
It's too bad Yahtzee doesn't hang out on these forums :(

I'd love to irk him every day.